Mother Nature gave us a wonderful gift when she packed powerful antioxidants into green tea. But not all green tea tastes the same. To make these all natural green teas, Bigelow uses the finest quality tea that has been grown in higher-elevation gardens and gently processed to bring out the tea's natural, smooth flavor. Each tea bag is then wrapped in its own protective pouch to seal in all the wonderful flavor and freshness.
This variety pack has 3 tea bags each of these 6 delicate blends:
- Green tea - a fragrant, light and mellow brew
- Green tea with peach - with the delicate flavor of peach
- Green tea with lemon - a delightful brew with the refreshing taste of lemon
- Green tea with mint - with the invigorating taste of mint
- Green tea decaffeinated - a delicious decaffeinated green tea
- Green tea with mango - a delightful variation of green tea with the tropical flavor of mango
Made in USA
Hot tea: Pour boiling water over tea bag in a cup and steep for 2 to 4 minutes. Steep green tea decaffeinated for 3 to 5 minutes. Iced tea quick brew method: Place 6 tea bags in one-quart container. Pour 1 cup (8 fl.oz.) boiling water over tea bags; steep 10 minutes. Remove tea bags. Add 3 cups (24 fl.oz.) cold water. Serve over ice. Sweeten to taste. Makes one quart..
© 2011 R.C. Bigelow, Inc.