- Tea quenches, soothes, satisfies
- Delivers healthful antioxidants
- Pouches seal in goodness
Sipped throughout the day, tea quenches, soothes, satisfies...and delivers healthful antioxidants. To create this tea, we blend tender, hand-picked tea leaves with natural bergamot, then wrap our tea bags in flavor-protecting pouches to seal in its goodness.
Remember, adding a cup of tea throughout your busy day can contribute to your overall well being. So sit back, relax and make tea time your time to refresh mind, body and spirit!
- Pour boiling water over tea bag in a cup and steep for 1 to 2 minutes
By the pot
- Place 4-5 tea bags in a teapot
- Add one quart boiling water
- Steep 5 minutes
You can serve this tea "as is" or with sugar or honey. Iced tea-quick brew method
- Place 6 tea bags in one-quart container
- Pour 1 cup (8 fl oz) boiling water over tea bags
- Steep 10 minutes
- Remove tea bags
- Add 3 cups (24 fl oz) cold water
- Serve over ice
- Sweeten to taste
- Makes one quart
.© 2011 R.C. Bigelow, Inc.