For external use only. When using this product: Use only as directed. Do not use before any hair removal process that involves heat or lasers. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use in large quantities, particulary over raw surfaces or blistered areas. Stop use and ask a doctor if: Condition worsens, symptoms persist form more than 7 days or cleat up and occur again within a few days, redness is present, or irritation develops. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
Temporarily relieves pain, itching, and irritation.