This Product Contains Natural Rubber Latex Which May Cause Allergic Reactions.
Single use only. Do not reuse.
- Latex condoms do not completely eliminate the risks of pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- To get the most protection from a latex condom, use one correctly every time you have sex. Please see directions for use inside the package
- Store condoms in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight. Avoid excessive heat
- There are many STIs. A latex condom can reduce the risk of STI transmission to or from the head of the penis. However, some STIs can also be spread by other sexual contact. For additional information on STI protection, please read the information inside the package
- If you believe you have an STI, contact a health care provider. For more information on condoms or STIs, contact a health care provider or public health agency
The Billy Boy Male Latex Condom is used for contraceptive and for prophylactic purposes (to help prevent pregnancy and the transmission of sexually transmitted diseases).
When used correctly every time you have sex, latex condoms greatly reduce but do not eliminate, the risk of pregnancy and the risk of catching or spreading HIV, the virus that causes AIDS.