Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update.
Compostable - For Use In Municipal Facilities Where Applicable
- An Easy & Durable Solution for the Collection of Grass, Leaves & Other Garden Waste
- Breathable Which Reduce Moisture, Mildew & Odors
- Hold Up Better in Wet Weather Than Paper Bags
- Certified Compostable by the Biodegradable Products Institute
- Meets the US Standard ASTM D6400
For the collection of leaves and other compostable yard debris.
BioBag Certified Compostable Lawn & Leaf bags are a full 33 gallon capacity and are perfect for communities who have banned regular plastic bags for the collection of yard waste. BioBags can be composted right along with the yard waste in a municipal compost facility. Lawn & Leaf bags hold more waste, are more durable, and are easier to use than paper yard bags. BioBag Lawn & Leaf Bags made from a resin derived from plants, vegetable oils and compostable polymers. BioBag Leaf bags are Manufactured in the USA with resin sourced from Italy.
BioBag is a world leader in providing bags and films for the collection of organic waste for the purpose of composting. Unlike regular plastic, BioBags can be consumed by micro-organisms that live in our soils. Because we use starches from renewable crops, our bags can be readily composted along with organic waste in municipal composting facilities. BioBag isn't a large petroleum-based plastic bag company that now conveniently dabbles in the new business of compostable bags. We are a small, privately owned, company dedicated to only producing certified compostable bags and films. The resin we use is sourced from Italy, as there is no "compostable resin" supplier in North America that can guarantee a resin that is based on GMO-free crops. The resin is then blown into compostable bags and films at our production facility in California.
BioBag products meet the ASTM D6400 standard specification for the labeling of plastics designed to be aerobically composted in municipal or industrial facilities. Please check to make sure facilities are available in your community.
5 ~ 33 Gallon Bags size 32.5" x 41" (1.0mil)
Made in USA
- For best results, place filled BioBags in your compost or at curbside on pavement or gravel
- Placing filled bags on wet grass may stimulate bag decomposition
- Do not fill bag entirely with wet grass clippings
- Grass Clippings left on the lawn after mowing decompose rapidly and add nutrient value to your soil