This formula's live enzyme-producing cultures attach pet, food and beverage stains, organic waste, and odors until they are gone, digesting them back to nature, safely and naturally. Safe to use around children and pets, even birds.
- Environmentally friendly with no negative effects on rivers, streams, plants or wildlife
- Kind to those with chemical sensitivities and allergies
- No artificial fragrances, colors or preservatives
- Rapidly biodegrades and ozone safe
- Contains no phosphates, chlorine, ammonia, petroleum solvents, alcohol, butyl, glycol ether, SLS or SLES, EDTA, DEA. No SARA Title III, CA 65, or EPA priority pollutants. No materials listed by the ACGIH as hazardous
- No animal testing or animal ingredients
Made in USA
For Pet Stains & Odors: Remove excess waste, apply Bac-Out directly on stain, let sit for 5 minutes or more, blot (never rub) with dry rage, reapply and leave on. Repeat process if needed. Carpet Stains & Odors: For coffee, tea, food, beverages and other stains & odors - Apply Bac-Out to stains, wait 1-2 minutes, then blot with dry rag (never rub). Repeat if necessary. Laundry Stains & Odors: Apply Bac-Out to stain, allow to soak 1-2 minutes, then launder with Bi-O-Kleen Laundry Powder or Laundry Liquid in cold or warm water. Always test fabrics for color fastness and wash colors separately. Diapers & Diaper Pails: Removed excess waste, apply Bac-Out liberally to diaper. Let soak overnight, then launder with Bi-O-Kleen Laundry Powder or Laundry Liquid. Diaper Pails: Squirt Bac-Out directly on bottom of diaper pail to prevent odors. Drains: Treat slow drains once daily for 3 days with 1/2 cup of Bac-Out. Maintain monthly with 1/4 cup per drain. Avoid running water overnight after treatments. Eliminates garbage disposal odors! Bathrooms: For soap scum, mold, mildew, toilet stains & odors: Apply Bac-Out directly, let sit for up to 5 minutes, wipe with clean rag, no rinsing required. Add Bac-Out to toilets to keep bowls fresh. Great for shower curtains and doors too! Store in a cool place, away from direct sun.
©Bi-O-Kleen Industries, Inc.