- Removes chemical sprays, waxes & soils
- Grapefruit seed & lime peel extracts
- For safer diet & food preparation area
Tough on Dirt, Gentler on the Earth™
Removes Chemical Sprays, Waxes & Soils
- Plant Based Surfactants with Citrus Essence
- Grapefruit Seed & Lime Peel Extracts
- No Artificial Fragrance, Colors or Preservatives
- 100% Full Ingredient Disclosure
Biokleen® Concentrated Produce Wash effectively removes pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, waxes and soil from your fruits and vegetables for a healthier, safer diet and food preparation area. Helps hold natural taste and appearance longer, without the use of preservatives.
Contains No: Phosphate, chlorine, ammonia, petroleum solvents, butyl, glycol ether, SLES, EDTA, DEA. or EPA priority pollutants. No materials listed by the ACGIH as hazardous.
Biokleen | Family Owned and Operated Since 1989
Soak Method for: Broccoli, lettuce, grapes and other bulk produce: add 1 tbls. of product wash to each 16 oz. of water. Allow produce to soak for 2 minutes. Swish produce in solution then rinse thoroughly. Direct Method for: Apples, melons, tomatoes, cutting boards, food containers, hands, etc. Apply a few drops to surface. Rub or scrub with vegetable scrubber allowing to soak for a minute. Rinse thoroughly.
©Bi-O-Kleen Industries, Inc.