- For external use only.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Replace cap after using.
- Do not use of solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
Stop and ask a doctor if:
You experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Other information: Use only if tape seals on top and bottom flaps are intact. Retain this carton for future reference.
- For the temporary relief of burning. irritation, and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun.
- May be used as a protectant against further irritation.