Specially designed for those sensitive to wheat or gluten. Moist, delicious and bursting with whole grains and seeds. The flavor and texture are complex and deeply satisfying. This mix takes homemade bread to a new level.
- For bread machines or by hand
- Wheat and dairy free
- Delicious and easy to make
- All natural product
Made in USA
What you need:
- 1-3/4 cups water
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. cider vinegar
- Dissolve enclosed packet of yeast in 1-3/4 cups warm (110°F) water and let stand for 5 minutes to foam. Have all ingredients at room temperature
- Put dry mix in large mixing bowl (preferably use a stand mixer)
- Add eggs, oil, cider vinegar, yeast-water mixture
- With mixer on low speed, blend all ingredients until smooth. Turn mixer to medium and beat 15 seconds or until mixture thickens slightly. Pour into generously greased 9x5-inch nonstick pan. Smooth top of dough with wet spatula.
- Cover pan with plastic wrap and put in warm place (75 to 80°F) to rise for about 40 to 45 minutes or until dough is level with top of pan. Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Bake 60 to 65 minutes or until internal temperature of bread reaches 205°F, covering bread with foil after it starts to brown. Remove pan from oven and cool bread in pan 5 minutes. Remove bread from pan and finish cooling on wire rack. Cool completely before slicing.
Bread machine (1-1/2 lb loaf):
Remove yeast packet from package. Have all ingredients at room temperature. Follow your specific machine instructions for adding yeast, the liquid and dry ingredients in the proper order. Be sure to whisk the water, oil, vinegar and eggs together before adding to bread machine. Set controls for setting recommended by manufacturer or to white bread basic setting. Remove bread from bread machine and cool thoroughly on wire rack before slicing.
© 2011 Bob's Red Mill Natural Foods