- Provides fiber, omega-3 fats & lignans
- Adds a light nutty taste to foods
- All natural cholesterol controller
Flaxseed was eaten by the early Greeks and Romans like nuts. You may eat the natural untreated seeds whole, ground into meal, or sprouted. Used in small amounts, they add a crunchy quality when making muffins, waffles, pancakes, granola, or cooked cereals. When ground, flaxseed meal can be added to breads, muffins, hot cooked cereals and smoothies, and is one of the most powerful natural cholesterol controllers.
- All natural, raw, whole
- Adds a light, nutty taste to foods
- Contains essential fats, dietary fiber and lignans
- Gluten free
This product is batch tested in a quality control laboratory. An ELISA Gluten Assay test is used to determine if a product is gluten free.
Made in USA
- For optimal health benefit, seeds should be ground before eating
- Store in refrigerator for longer product life
- Keeps best refrigerated or frozen
.© 2011 Bob's Red Mill Natural Foods, Inc.