- Chocolate flavored protein supplement
- Gluten free
- Supports lean muscle mass
A powerful blend of premium proteins and BCAAs athletes need to support lean muscle mass and maximize their training. This powder features a Super Recovery blend to further enhance the benefits of our whey protein blend. Each scoop provides high quality creatine in combination with the important amino acids crystalline taurine, glutamine, leucine isoleucine and valine. 52 grams of premium whey protein* provides gold standard, cross-flow whey protein sources including microfiltered whey protein isolate and ultrafiltered whey protein concentrate.
Manufactured to retain the active whey protein peptides and microfractions that help deliver whey's superior benefits.
- Easy mixing and complete dispersion in liquid
- Quick absorbing blend to speed amino acid recover to muscles
- Allows for faster recovery after workouts
- Recharge muscle energy stores and decreased fatigue**
- Over 8 grams of BCAAs** including isoleucine (2.9 g), leucine (3.94 g) and valine (2.11 g)
- Crystalline taurine and glutamine
- Lean mass activators**
- Naturally and artificially flavored
- Aspartame free
*Per 2 scoops
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
For adults, add 1 scoop (42g) to 6 – 8 ounces of water or your favorite beverage daily. Serious athletes and bodybuilders (over 125 pounds) should consume 1 – 2 scoops immediately after exercise. Blender - Simple: Cover and blend for 20 – 30 seconds (for mass gaining: Add higher calorie foods such as peanut butter, 1 – 2% milk, and fruit juices. For dieters: Add lower calorie foods such as skim milk or just use water.). Shaker - Simpler: Cover and shake for 25 – 30 seconds. Glass and Spoon - Simplest: Stir for 20 – 30 seconds or until completely blended. Store at room temperature, tightly closed and avoid excessive heat. Use in conjunction with an intense daily exercise program and a balanced diet including an adequate caloric intake.
©Healthwatchers (DE), Inc