Stop use and ask a doctor if
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes
- Do not use if hypersensitive to any ingredients in this product
Breast-feeding women should not apply to breast area.
- Increased skin irritation/rash or other allergic reaction develops
- Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
These could be signs of a serious condition
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
For the temporary relief of itching and inflammation associated with minor skin irritations and rashes due to eczema, soaps, detergents, cosmetics and jewelry.