- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use if hypersensitive to any ingredients in this product.
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control center immediately.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Skin irritation, rash or other allergic reaction develops.
- Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Nursing women should not apply to breast area.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Temporarily relieves muscle pain, stiffness and swelling associated with overexertion, sprains, falls, blows and minor sports injuries.
- Reduces pain, swelling and discoloration from bruises.