Everyday Pain Relief
- Muscle Aches and Stiffness
- Swelling from Injuries
- Discoloration from Bruising
- No Side Effects
- Buy 2 - Get One Free!
3 Tubes in package
- Each tube contains approximately 80 pellets
Commonly known as the Mountain Daisy, Arnica montana's healing properties were first recognized in the 12th century. In the French Alps where Arnica grows, mountain climbers would chew the fresh plant to relieve sore muscles and bruises from falls. Today, pro-sport athletes as well as "soccer moms" use Arnica for the same indications in this convenient homeopathic pellet form. Plastic surgeons have been increasingly prescribing Arnica to promote rapid reduction of pain, swelling and bruising.
Made in France
^(From Active Ingredients) Arnica Montana 30C HPUS - Trauma, bruises, muscle soreness (The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States).
Adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- Dissolve 5 pellets in the mouth 3 times a day until relieved, or as directed by a doctor.
How to use dispenser:
- Pull tab first. Turn tube upside down and twist pellet dispenser.
- Twist until 5 pellets have fallen into cap. Carefully remove cap.
- Use cap to pour pellets into your mouth and allow them to dissolve.
- Do not use if the label sealing the clear tube cap is broken or missing
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C)