Do not use for children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Do not take unless directed by a doctor if you have
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Do not take if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers, without first consulting your docotr.
When using this product:
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcohol drinks
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Prevents and treats nausea, vomiting or dizziness associated with motion sickness.