Do not use for children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Do not take unless directed by a doctor if you have
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Do not take if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers, without first consulting your doctor.
When using this product
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- Drowsiness may occur
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Prevents and treats nausea, vomiting or dizziness associated with motion sickness.