Boost Kid Essentials 1.0 Medical Nutritional Drink Vanilla
- Artificial flavor.
- 237 calories
- Lactose free (Not for patients with galactosemia)
- Not for parenteral use
- Resource Just For Kids is a complete nutritional formula providing balanced nutrition for children.
- 1000 ml (4.2 briks) contain 1000 calories (1.0 Cal/ml) and meet or exceed 100% of the NAS/NRC RDA (DRI for Vitamin D) for protein and essential vitamins and minerals for children 1 to 10 years of age.
- Caloric Distribution:
- Protein 12%; Fat 44%; Carbohydrate 44%
- Water Content:
- 202 ml/237 ml. Osmolality: 390 mOsm/kg water.
- Use under medical supervision.
- A Medical Food for children 1 to 10 years of age, specifically formulated for the management of malnutrition and other medical conditions with increased nutritional needs that cannot be met through diet modification alone.
- Not intended for children under 1 year of age unless specified by a physician.
- Follow physician's instructions. Feed at room temperature. Pour directly into tube feeding container. Adjust formula flow rate, volume and dilution to patient's condition and tolerance. Avoid contamination during preparation and use.
- Chill before serving. Shake well. Pull foil tab and insert straw or pour into container.
- Store at room temperature. Unused open portion should be covered and refrigerated; discard if not used within 24 hours.
© 2008 Nestle Nutrition
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 16.43 Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.4x 16.1x 8.3
Item Code: 516452
Deionized Water , Hydrolyzed Cornstarch , Sugar , Calcium , Sodium Caseinate , High Oleic Sunflower Oil , Soybean Oil , Medium Chain Triglycerides , Whey Protein Concentrate , Calcium Phosphate Tribasic , Potassium Citrate , Natural And Artificial Flavor , Soy Lecithin , Magnesium Phosphate Tribasic , Carrageenan , Choline Chloride , Sodium Chloride , Ascorbic Acid , Potassium Hydroxide , Ferrous Sulfate (Iron) , Zinc Sulfate , Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate , Niacinamide , Calcium Pantothenate , L Carnitine , Copper Gluconate , Manganese Sulfate , BHA/BHTto Preserve Freshness , Pyridoxine Hydrochloride , Thiamine Hydrochloride , Riboflavin , Vitamin A Palmitate , Beta Carotene , Folic Acid , Chromic Acetate , Potassium Iodide , Biotin , Sodium Molybdate , Sodium Selenite , PhytonadioneVitamin K1 , CholecalciferolVitamin D3 , CyanocobalaminVitamin B12
|Serving Size : 8 fl oz
Calories : 237
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|
|Sodium 140 mg|
|Vitamin A (Activity from Beta Carotene) 570|
|Thiamine 0.28 mg|
|Choline 95 mg|
|Chromium 16 mcg|
|L-Carnitine 4 mg|
|Taurine 21 mg|
|M-Inositol 19 mg|
|Vitamin C 24 mg|
|Vitamin D 78|
|Vitamin E 5.5|
|Niacin (B3) 4 mg|
|Vitamin B6 0.38 mg|
|Vitamin B12 0.57 mcg|
|Biotin 36 mcg|
|Pantothenic acid 88 mcg|
|Calcium 270 mg|
|Iron 3.3 mg|
|Phosphorus 190 mg|
|Iodine 28 mcg|
|Magnesium 47 mg|
|Copper 0.24 mg|
|Molybdenum 10 mcg|
|Chloride 120 mg|