Boost Kid Essentials 1.5 Cal Medical Nutritional Drink with Fiber Vanilla,8 oz
- 355 Calories.
- Lactose free - Not for patients with galactosemia.
- Provides 1.5 Cal/ml.
- Great tasting oral supplement and tube feeding for children ages 1-10.
- Provides 100% of vitamin and mineral needs in 870 ml/1305 calories.
- Contains Benefiber, a soluble fiber to help promote normal bowel function.
- Rich in Calcium to help grow strong bones.
- Natural & artificial flavor.
- Pediatrician approved - Approved by a panel of pediatricians.
- Resources Just for Kids 1.5 Cal with Fiber formula is a complete nutritional formula providing balanced nutrition for children.
- 870 mg - 3.7 briks - contains 1305 calories - 1.5 cal/ml - and meet or exceed 100% of the NAS/NRC RDA for protein and essential vitamins and minerals for children 1 to 10 years of age.
- Source of Dietary Fiber:
- Contains Soy Fiber and Partially Hydrolyzed Guar Gum.
- Caloric Distributions:
- Protein 11%, Fat 45%, Carbohydrate 44%
- Water Content:
- 168 ml/237 ml
- 390 mOsm/kg Water
- A Medical Food for children ages 1 to 10 who have increased caloric needs or are fluid restricted.
- Specially formulated for dietary management of malnutrition and other medical conditions when nutritional needs cannot be met through diet modification alone.
- Not intended for children under 1 years of age unless specified by a physician.
- Store at room temperature. Unused open portion should be covered and refrigerated; discard if not use within 24 hours.
- Use under medical supervision.
- Tube Feeding:
- Follow physician's instructions. Feed at room temperature. Pour directly into tube feeding container. Adjust formula rate and volume to patient's condition and tolerance. Avoid contamination during preparation and use.
- Oral Feeding:
- Chill before serving. Shake well. Pull foil tab and insert straw or pour into container.
© 2008 Nestle Nutrition
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 16.49 Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.4x 16.1x 8.3
Item Code: 516439
Water , Maltodextrin , Soybean Oil , Sodium Caseinate , Sugar , High Oleic Sunflower Oil , Whey Protein Concentrate , Partially Hydrolyzed Guar Gum , Medium Chain Triglycerides , Calcium Caseinate , Calcium Phosphate Tribasic , Soy Fiber , Potassium Citrate , Soy Lecithin , Natural And Artificial Flavor , Potassium Chloride , Magnesium Phosphate Tribasic , Choline Chloride , Ascorbic Acid , Sodium Chloride , Potassium Hydroxide , Carrageenan , Ferrous Sulfate (Iron) , Zinc Sulfate , Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate , L Carnitine , Niacinamide , Calcium Pantothenate , Copper Gluconate , Manganese Sulfate , BHA/BHTto Preserve Freshness , Pyridoxine Hydrochloride , Thiamine Hydrochloride , Riboflavin , Vitamin A Palmitate , Beta Carotene , Folic Acid , Chromium Chloride , Potassium Iodide , Biotin , Sodium Molybdate , Sodium Selenite , PhtonadioneVitamin K1 , CholecalciferolVitamin D3 , CyanocobalaminVitamin B12
|Serving Size : 8 oz.
Calories : 355
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|
|Vitamin A (Includes Vitamin A Activity from Beta Carotene) 711|
|Choline 95 mg|
|Chromium 16 mcg|
|Carnitine 6.2 mg|
|Taurine 32 mg|
|M-Inositol 28 mg|
|Vitamin C 24 mg|
|Vitamin D 109|
|Vitamin E 5.4|
|Vitamin K 9.5 mcg|
|Thiamin (B1) 0.28 mg|
|Niacin (B3) 4.5 mg|
|Vitamin B6 0.38 mg|
|Vitamin B12 0.57 mcg|
|Biotin 36 mcg|
|Pantothenic acid 88 mcg|
|Calcium 309 mg|
|Phosphorus 235 mg|
|Iodine 33.2 mcg|
|Magnesium 47 mg|
|Copper 0.26 mg|
|Molybdenum 14 mcg|
|Chloride 178 mg|