Don't be Embarrassed or Uncomfortable Another Day With Excess Gas & Bloating
- Get Relief Fast
- All-Natural Solution
- Six Powerful Ingredients
Homeopathy is a 200-year-old form of natural medicine widely practiced in the United States, Europe and Asia. It's based on the principle of "like cures like" - just like a vaccination.
- Carduus Marianus: (Also known as St. Mary's Thistle or Milk Thistle) This plant is native to Europe where the herbs & seeds are used to cleanse
- Solidago Virgaurea: (Also called Goldenrod) Contains astringent properties
- Taraxacum Officinalis: You may know this as scourge in your lawn, but from an herbalist standpoint, dandelion is an excellent cleanser
- Cinchona Officinalis: Grown mostly in India, cinchona officinalis is also called cinchona, or Jesuit's bark. It eases gas
- Hydrastis Canadensis: (Known as goldenseal) Used in homeopathy for its anti-inflammatory properties
- Nux Vomica: (Called Poison Nut or Quaker Buttons) Cleanses & supports gastrointestinal health
The letters "HPUS" indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Adults & children over 12 years: Take 1-2 tablets. Dissolve under tongue or chew 3 times daily until symptoms appear to reduce, or as directed by a health professional. Take 15 minutes before or after a meal. If symptoms persist for more than 7 days, contact a health care professional.