- For cardiovascular support
- With valuable Omega-3 fatty acids
- For heart, brain, joints and more
Like a shield, Omega 3 EFAs are essential for protecting healthy arteries, blood pressure and triglycerides already in the normal range. The EFAs contained in cold water fish are believed to be the reason why those living in Greenland, whose diet is mainly fish, have good heart and circulatory health.
- For cardiovascular support*
- Delivers valuable Omega-3 essential fatty acids (EFA's)
- Includes beneficial EPA and DHA from anchovies and sardines, plus vitamin E
- Offers an array of health benefits for heart, circulation, brain, joints and more*
- Doctor recommended for effectiveness & potency
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Take 2 softgels 1-3 times daily, with meals, as a dietary supplement, or as directed by a physician. Store in a dry, cool place..© 2011 Indiana Botanic Gardens, Inc.