NOTE: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update. Image & product details will be revised, shortly.
Keep the Bounce® in Your Laundry
- Softens Fabrics
- Controls Static
- Helps Repel Lint & Hair
Bounce Dryer Sheets
Fight static, hair and lint, all while getting a scent like a day at the park.
Who would have ever thought 1 little sheet could do so much? With Bounce dryer sheets, your clothes will be so soft you may find others drawn toward you. But not because of static cling — we’ve got that under control. You’ll also find your clothes with less lint and hair sticking around. This simple little sheet might just change the way you feel about laundry — and the way your laundry feels.
So Many Uses for Every Little Bounce Dryer Sheet*
- Tuck a Few Bounce Sheets in Your Drawers & Closets to Help Keep Them Smelling Fresh
- Try a Bounce Sheet in Your Gym Bag to Help Keep It Smelling Fresh
- Stick a Bounce Sheet Under Your Car Seat for a Burst of Freshness
- Roll up a Bounce Sheet & Place It in the Middle of the Toilet Paper Roll to Help Keep Things Smelling Fresh Around the Toilet
- Place a Bounce Sheet in a Vase of Silk Flowers to Help Give Them a Nice, Fresh Fragrance
- Keep a Bounce Sheet in the Cabinet with Your Towels for Freshness Each Time You Pull out a Towel
- Help Make Your Trash Can Smell Better by Placing a Bounce Sheet at the Bottom between the Bag & Bin
- Help Make Musty Suitcases Smell Fresh by Placing an Individual Sheet of Bounce inside When Traveling & While Storing
- Help Keep Dirty Laundry Smelling Fresh by Placing a Bounce Sheet in Your Laundry Bag or Hamper
- Put a Bounce Sheet in Your Gym Shoes to Help Keep Them Smelling Nice Around the House**
240 Sheets 6.4" x 9" (162 x 228 mm) Each
*Keep out of reach of toddlers and pets to avoid accidental ingestion.
**Make sure to remove Bounce sheets before wearing your gym shoes.
Usage: Add a new sheet on top of clothes at start of drying. Discard after each dryer cycle. For best results: For large loads, use an extra sheet. Use low heat settings for synthetics. If spotting occurs at high heat setting, rub spot with a bar soap and rewash in warm water.