Breath Rx The Starter Kit
Size/Count 1.0 Kit
- Breaks up foul-smelling compounds
- Kills odor causing bacteria
- Scraper lifts bacteria from the tonguemore
BreathRx Addresses Bad Breath At The Source.
Take control of your breath today! The BreathRx Starter Kit helps you eliminate bad breath with essential products for a simple 3-Step, Brush-Scrape-Rinse daily hygiene regimen. Here's how it works:
It's As Easy As 1 - 2 - 3
- Brush (Purifying Toothpaste-Enhanced Whitening Formula™) - This purifying blue gel toothpaste from BreathRx works hard to fight bad breath. It has a clean mint flavor with all the benefits of fluoride, tartar control and enhanced whitening action.
- Scrape (Anti-Bacterial Tongue Spray & Gentle Tongue Scraper) - Mind your tongue! This anti-bacterial tongue spray has more active ingredients then BreathRx mouth rinse alone. Spray it on your tongue then scrape the bacteria away for a powerful boost of fresh breath throughout the day.
- Rinse (Alcohol-Free Anti-Bacterial Mouth Rinse) - Wash away bad breath. BreathRx mouth rinse isn't your ordinary, everyday mouth wash. Its dual-action power attacks odor-causing bacteria at the source and neutralizes their awful foul-smelling odors. It's alcohol free, sugar free and contains Zytex®, our odor-neutralizing secret weapon in the fight against bad breath. So rinse away and feel confident that you have the freshest breath possible, for hours on end.
- Purifying Toothpaste (4 oz / 112 g)
- Anti-Bacterial Tongue Spray, Clean Mint (2 fl oz / 59 mL)
- Alcohol-Free Anti-Bacterial Mouth Rinse, Clean Mint (8 fl oz / 237 mL)
- 2 Tongue Scrapers
Questions? Call 800-BREATHRX
Made in USA
Toothpaste - active ingredients:Sodium Flouride (0.243%) (Anti-Cavity Fluoride Toothpaste) inactive ingredients: Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Di Water, FD&C Blue 1, Glycerin, Mica Titanium Dioxide, Mint Flavoring, Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Saccharin, Tetra Potassium Pyro Phosphate, Sorbitol, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Xanthan Gum, Xylitol, Zytex (tm)
Tongue Spray - active ingredients: Cetylpyridinium Chloride (0.09%) inactive ingredients: Dimethicone, FD&C Blue 1, Mint Flavor, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Saccharin, Water, Zytex (r), (Eucalyptus Oil, Thymol, Zinc Gluconate)
Mouth Rinse - active ingredients: Cetylpyridinium Chloride (0.075%) inactive ingredients: Citric Acid, Cocomidopropyl Betaine, FD&C Blue 1, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Mint Flavor, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Poloxamer 407, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Saccharin, Sorbitol, Water, Xylitol, Zinc Gluconate
- Toothpaste -
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by an oral care professional.
- Instruct Children under 6 years of age in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing). Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult an oral care professional.
- Tongue Spray - Spray 2-3 times on tongue, then gently scrape with tongue scraper.
- Mouth Rinse -
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Vigorously swish 1/2 oz undiluted for 30 seconds and expectorate. Do not swallow
- Instruct Children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits
- Children under age six: Consult a dentist or doctor
- Tongue Scrapers - Spray tongue spray onto the back of the tongue. Bend scraper into a 'U' as shown, holding firmly at both ends. Place as far back on the tongue as comfortable and gently pull forward. Repeat process on the sides of the tongue, rinsing scraper after each pull.
©Discus Dental, Inc.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.3 Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.0x 3.0x 5.0
Item Code: 249321
- Toothpaste - Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If you accidentally swallow more than used for brushing, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Mouth Rinse - Do not use if seal is broken. If you accidentally swallow more than used for rinsing, contact Poison Control Center immediately or seek professional assistance. If gingivitis, bleeding, or redness persists beyond two weeks, see your dentist. See you dentist immediately if you have painful or swollen gums, pus form the gum line, loose teeth or increase spacing between teeth. These symptoms may be a sign of periodontitis, a serious form of gum disease. Do not administer to children under age six. Supervise use of children between six and twelve.
- Toothpaste - Daily toothpaste that aids in the prevention of dental decay and eliminates oral malodor.
- Mouth Rinse - Daily rinse to prevent plaque that leads to gingivitis, and eliminate odor-causing bacteria.