Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update.
Strong & Versatile Enough to Help Keep Up with the Most Active Lifestyles
- Colors & Patterns May Vary
- 23.7-Ounce Hard Sided Water Filter Bottle with 1 Filter
- 1 Water Filter Can Replace up to 300 Standard 16.9-Ounce Water Bottles
- Filter Sits inside Water Bottle, Helping to Reduce Particulates & Chlorine Taste & Odor, Often Found in Tap Water
- Durable BPA-Free Water Bottle Features Carrying Loop, Easy-Sip Straw & is Top Rack Dishwasher Safe
- Replace Filter Every 2 Months with Black Brita® Bottle Replacement Filter Item Number 60258 35818
Grab your strong, versatile Hard Sided Brita® Water Filter Bottle and go. It helps make ordinary tap water taste great anywhere. The water filter, which sits inside the 23.7-ounce bottle, filters as you drink. It helps reduce particulates as well as the taste and odor of chlorine, often found in tap water. Just fill the plastic water bottle, screw on the cap, flip open the straw and hydrate with cleaner water for pennies per gallon. This mint colored water bottle with a fun pattern of white and green dots is BPA-free and fits most car cup holders. It features a convenient finger loop for carrying to the gym, the office, school or anywhere else your day takes you. It's dishwasher safe on the top rack, helping to make cleaning easy. For optimum performance, change the water filter every 40 gallons or 2 months. When replacing the filter, look for item number 60258 35818 — the black Brita® Bottle Replacement Filters. One filter can replace up to 300 standard 16.9-ounce water bottles, helping to cut down on plastic waste. Get great taste, less waste and more savings from Brita®.
Made in Mexico
*Actual product styling and colors may vary.
Replace water filter every 216 refills, 2 months or 40 gallons. When replacing the filter, look for item number 60258 35818 — the black Brita Bottle Replacement Filters. For first time use, rinse filter under running water for 15 seconds to activate. Drop in replacement filter and press down firmly until filter is flush with straw. Reattach filter. Fill water filter bottle with water, screw on lid, then sip and enjoy. Substances reduced may not be in all users' water.
©Brita Products Co