Get the Most from Your Brita® Pitcher
- Small 5 Cup Water Filtration Pitcher with 1 Advanced Filter
- 1 Water Filter Can Replace up to 300 Standard 16.9-Ounce Water Bottles
- Helps Reduce Chlorine Taste & Odor, Zinc, Copper, Mercury & Cadmium, Often Found in Tap Water
- BPA-Free Pitcher with Compact Design Fits in Most Fridge Doors
- Filter Indicator to Help You Track When to Change the Water Filter
Enjoy healthier, great-tasting water for pennies per gallon. The Brita® Slim Water Filter Pitcher helps reduce zinc, chlorine taste and odor, copper, mercury and cadmium, often found in tap water. For optimal performance, use the filter indicator to help track when to replace the advanced filter, which can be changed quickly and leaves no black flecks in your water. The compact design of this water filter system helps fit in narrow spaces, including most refrigerator doors. The 5-cup capacity is perfect for personal use or smaller households, and the clean white color fits well with any decor. Plus 1 water filter can replace up to 300 standard 16.9-ounce water bottles, helping to cut down on plastic waste and save you money. Get great taste, less waste and more savings from Brita®.
30 day money-back guarantee. We guarantee you'll be satisfied with Brita. Based on recommended usage with tap water.
Your water filter pitcher can be ready to use in a few steps. Wash your hands before touching the filter, then flush it with cold water for 15 seconds. Insert the filter into the reservoir. Add cold tap water. The first 3 pitchers of filtered water may contain carbon dust. Use on plants or discard. Replace the water filter every 40 gallons or 2 months. Substances reduced may not be in all users' water.
©Brita Products Co