Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update.
Great-Tasting Brita® Water Begins with Our Filters
- 5 Pack of Replacement Water Filters That Fit All Brita® Pitchers & Dispensers
- 1 Water Filter Can Replace up to 300 Standard 16.9-Ounce Water Bottles
- Helps Reduce Chlorine Taste & Odor, Zinc, Copper, Mercury & Cadmium, Often Found in Tap Water
- Replacement Filter Changes Quickly & Easily & Leaves No Black Flecks in Water
- For Best Performance Change Water Filter Every 40 Gallons or 2 Months
To enjoy healthier, great-tasting water for pennies per gallon, change your water filter regularly. BPA-free Brita® Advanced Replacement Filters fit all Brita® pitchers and dispensers. They help reduce zinc, chlorine taste and odor, copper, mercury and cadmium, all of which may be in tap water. You can replace them easily and quickly without presoaking, and they leave no black flecks in your water. For optimum performance, change your water filter every 40 gallons, or approximately 2 months. One water filter can replace up to 300 standard 16.9-ounce water bottles, helping to cut down on plastic waste and save you money. Stock up with this value pack of 5 filters. Get great taste, less waste and more savings from Brita®.
Made in Zambia
Your water filter pitcher or dispenser can be ready to use in a few steps. Wash your hands before touching the filter, then flush it with cold water for 15 seconds. Insert the filter into the reservoir. Add cold tap water. The first 3 water pitchers or 1 water dispenser of filtered water may contain carbon dust. Use on plants or discard. Replace the water filter every 40 gallons or 2 months. Substances reduced may not be in all users' water.
©Brita Products Co