Get the Most from Your Brita® Pitcher
- Small 6 Cup Water Filtration Pitcher with 1 Advanced Filter
- 1 Water Filter Can Replace up to 300 Standard 16.9-Ounce Water Bottles
- Helps Reduce Chlorine Taste & Odor, Zinc, Copper, Mercury & Cadmium, Often Found in Tap Water
- BPA-Free Pitcher with Easy-Fill Lid & Comfort Grip Handle
- Filter Indicator Helps You Track When to Change the Water Filter
Drink healthier, great-tasting water for pennies per gallon with a Brita® Atlantis Water Filter Pitcher in a clean white color to match any decor. This BPA-free home water filter system helps reduce zinc, chlorine taste and odor, copper, mercury and cadmium, all of which may be in tap water. For optimal performance, use the filter indicator to help track when to replace the advanced filter, which can be changed quickly and leaves no black flecks in your water. Ergonomically designed, this water pitcher features a flip-top lid for no-fuss refilling and a comfort grip handle to support easier pouring. The compact, 6-cup capacity helps make this pitcher perfect for a small kitchen or office. Plus 1 water filter can replace up to 300 standard 16.9-ounce plastic water bottles, helping to cut down on waste and save you money. Get great taste, less waste and more savings from Brita®.
Pitcher made in China.
Filter assembled in Canada.
Your water filter pitcher can be ready to use in a few steps. Wash your hands before touching the filter, then flush it with cold water for 15 seconds. Insert the filter into the reservoir. Add cold tap water. The first 3 pitchers of filtered water may contain carbon dust. Use on plants or discard. Replace the water filter every 40 gallons or 2 months. Substances reduced may not be in all users' water.
©Brita Products Co