Get the Most from Your Brita® Pitcher
- Small 6 Cup Original Brita® Water Filter Pitcher with 1 Advanced Filter
- 1 Water Filter Can Replace up to 300 Standard 16.9-Ounce Water Bottles
- Helps Reduce Chlorine Taste & Odor, Zinc, Copper, Mercury & Cadmium, Often Found in Tap Water
- BPA-Free Pitcher in Compact Size That Helps Maximize Space
- Electronic Filter Indicator Helps You Track When to Change the Water Filter
Enjoy healthier, great-tasting water for pennies per gallon with a water pitcher in a cool dark blue shade. The Brita® Classic Water Filter Pitcher helps reduce zinc, chlorine taste and odor, copper, mercury and cadmium, all of which may be in tap water. For optimal performance, use the electronic filter indicator to help track when to replace the advanced filter, which can be changed quickly and leaves no black flecks in your water. This pitcher's compact, 6-cup size, makes it perfect for personal use or smaller households, and helps maximize space on a countertop or in the refrigerator. Plus 1 water filter can replace up to 300 standard 16.9-ounce water bottles, helping to cut down on plastic waste and save you money. As with all Brita® water filter systems, this original model is BPA-free. Get great taste, less waste and more savings from Brita®.
Pitcher Made in China
Filter Made in Canada
Your water filter pitcher can be ready to use in a few steps. Wash your hands before touching the filter, then flush it with cold water for 15 seconds. Insert the filter into the reservoir. Add cold tap water. The first 3 pitchers of filtered water may contain carbon dust. Use on plants or discard. Replace the water filter every 40 gallons or 2 months. Substances reduced may not be in all users water.
©Brita Products Co