Campbell's Chunky Soup Sirloin Burger with Country Vegetables4.0 1.0
- Made with lean meat
- Full serving of vegetables†
- Good source of protein & fiber**
- Excellent source of vitamin A
†1/2 cup of vegetables. 2005 dietary guidelines for Americans recommends five 1/2 cup servings (2 1/2 cups) of vegetables per day based on a 2000 calorie diet.
**Contains 3.5 g total fat per serving. See nutrition information for fat content.
Made in USA
Satisfaction guaranteed. If you have questions or comments, please call 1-888-711-0358. Please have code and date information from container.
Microwave directions: Microwave ovens vary. Time given is approximate. Uneven microwave heating may cause popping, movement of the bowl and/or splattering
- Pinch the top of the tabs on plastic cap and lift cap to remove; set aside
- Pull tab to remove metal lid and discard. Remaining metal rim is microwavable
- Replace plastic cap, pressing snap in place and microwave covered on high 1 min. 45 sec. (for convenience store [1700 watt] oven, microwave on high 1 min.)
- Careful, leave in microwave for 1 min.
- Lid may be hot. Grasp bowl on sides when removing bowl from microwave
- Stir thoroughly for even soup temperature
- Note: After tasting, if you like warmer soup, replace cap and heat an additional 15 sec.
© 2011 Campbell Soup Company
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.1 Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.15x 4.15x 3.2
Item Code: 398410
Beef Stock , Potatoes , (Sirloin Beef , Reconstituted Onions , Potato Extract , Potassium Chloride , Flavoring) , Carrots , Water , Tomato Puree , (Water , Tomato Paste) , Green Beans , Peas , Contains Less Than 2% of: Wheat Flour , Modified Food Starch , Salt , Yeast Extract , Vegetable Oil , Caramel Color , Natural Flavoring (Milk) , Chicken Fat , Chicken Flavor , Soybean Oil , Spice , Mixed Tocopherols , Mono and Diglycerides , Ascorbic Acid , Soy Lecithin , Butter , (Cream (Milk))
|Serving Size : 1 Cup
Serving per Container : About 2
Calories : 160
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|
|Cholesterol 15 mg||5|
|Sodium 800 mg||33|
|Total Carbohydrate 18 g||6|
|Sugars 4 g|
|Calories 140 calories|
|Fat Cal. - Calories 30 calories|
|Sat. Fat - Total Fat 1.5 g|
|Trans Fat - Total Fat 0 g|
|Fiber - Total Carb. 3 g|
|Vitamin A 0 units||30|
|Vitamin C 0 units||4|
|Calcium 0 units||2|
|Iron 0 units||10|