- Just heat and enjoy
- 0 g trans fat
Satisfaction guaranteed. If you have questions or comments, please call 1-800-257-8443. Please have code and date information from container.
Microwave ovens vary. Time given is approximate. Uneven microwave heating may cause popping, movement of the bowl and/or splattering.
- Pinch the top of the tabs on plastic cap and lift cap to remove; set aside
- Pull tab to remove metal lid and discard. Remaining metal lid is microwavable
- Replace plastic cap, pressing to snap in place, and microwave covered on high 1 min. 30 sec. (for convenience store [1700 watt] oven, microwave on high 1 min.)
- Careful; leave in microwave for 1 min.
- Lid may be hot. Grasp bowl on sides when removing bowl from microwave
- Stir thoroughly for even soup temperature
Note: After tasting, if you like warmer soup, replace cap and heat an additional 15 sec.
Do not add water.
Metal edges are sharp. Bowl and soup are hot after heating.
Do not reuse or reheat bowl. Promptly refrigerate unused soup in separate container..
© 2012 Campbell Soup Company