With Fresh Goat's Milk
What's so special about goat's milk soap?
Fresh goat's milk contains a high percentage of natural ingredients which act as a natural moisturizer for the skin. We have added lavender oil, known for its antibacterial and calming properties. Lavender oil is also helpful in treating acne, psoriasis, eczema and other skin inflammations. Ideal for getting rid of redness of the skin. Our all-natural pure vegetable oil soap made with fresh goat's milk will leave your skin feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
Ingredients that make a difference
- Sodium Palmate (Palm Oil) - Gentle skin cleanser. A surfactant, also acts as an emulsifying agent.
- Sodium Palm Kernelate (Palm Oil Kernels) - Very mild surfactant, enhances the "sudzing."
- Fresh Goat's Milk/Caprae Lac - Naturally rich in proteins, vitamins, minerals and triglycerides. Nourishing moisturizer for the skin. Helps soothe and heal dry skin.
- Lavender Oil (Lavandula Hybrida Oil) - Known for its antibacterial and calming properties. Also helpful in treating acne, psoriasis, eczema and other skin inflammations.
- Glycerin - Natural lipid 100% from plant source. Great moisturizer. Maintains the skin's homeostasis.
Dermatologist tested and recommended.
Not tested on animals.
Biodegradable. Phosphate free.
Free of gluten.
3 - 5 oz (141g) Bars ~ Total Net Wt 15 oz (425g)
Made in Vermont, USA
©Canus Imports LLC