Irritant. Harmful If Swallowed Or Put In Mouth. May Irritate Eyes Or Skin. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children. Do Not Get In Eyes. Do Not Get On Skin Or Clothing. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children. First Aid Treatment: Contains Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Silicate And Enzymes. If Swallowed, Give A Glassful Of Water And Call A Poison Control Center Or Doctor Immediately. Do Not Induce Vomiting. If In Eyes, Rinse With Water For 15 Minutes. If On Skin, Rinse Well With Water.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.