Irritant, harmful if swallowed. May irritate eyes or skin.
Do not get in eyes. Do not get on skin or clothing. Keep out of reach of children. First Aid Treatment: Contains sodium carbonate, sodium silicate and enzymes. If swallowed, give a glassful or water or milk and call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse with water for 15 minutes. If on skin, rinse well with water.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.