Irritant. Harmful if swallowed or put in mouth. May irritate eyes or skin. Keep out of reach of children. Dangerous fumes form when mixed with other products. Do not mix with dishwashing liquids, ammonia, or other cleaning products. Do not get in eyes. Do not get on skin or clothing. Do not breathe fumes. Keep out of reach of children. Do not let young children use bottle or touch product in dishwasher. Not for hand dishwashing. Do not reuse bottle. Screw on protective cap tightly after use. First aid treatment: Contains sodium carbonate, sodium hydroxide, sodium silicate and chlorine bleach. If swallowed or gets in mouth, rinse mouth, give a glassful of water and call a poison control center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse with water for 15 minutes. If on skin, rinse well with water.