Comfort - Support - Value
One pediatric sized support, cut and assembled to follow the same anatomically correct profile as our popular adult versions, but "right sized" to fit a smaller frame. Made with high quality, soft materials and hand-crafted construction to provide optimum support, wearing comfort and durability for all-day everyday play - things kids and parents want most.
- Holds the wrist comfortably in a neutral position to promote healing and minimize pain
- Rigid ultra lightweight splint
- Soft lined interior is breathable for wearing comfort
- Easy to slip on and slip off using only one hand
The sizes will fit approximately 95% of children, providing an excellent fit and comfortable support. For size, measure around break of wrist.
- Infant: Fits under 4-1/2"
- Pediatric: Fits 4-1/2" to 5-1/2" (children from 2 to 7 years of age*)
- Youth: Fits 5-1/2" to 6-1/2" (kids from 8 to 12 years old*)
*Ages are approximate and should be used only as a quick reference guide for sizing. Please take measurements where indicated to select the proper size for your child.
Fasten all closures. Hand wash in cold water with a mild soap. Rinse thoroughly until water is clear. Wrap in towel to remove excess water. Air dry away from heat. (Do not twist or wring). Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach.
© 2011 Champion