CHAMPION KidsLine is a family of Pediatric and Youth sized braces and supports. They are cut and assembled to follow the same anatomically correct profile as our popular adult versions, but are "right sized" to fit a smaller frame. KidsLine sizes will fit approximately 95% of children, providing an excellent fit and comfortable support.
- Uses high quality, soft materials
- Hand-crafted construction to provide:
- Optimum support
- Wearing comfort
- Holds the wrist comfortably in a neutral position to promote healing and minimize pain
- Rigid ultra lightweight splint
- Soft lined interior is breathable for wearing comfort
- Easy to slip on and slip off using only one hand
Pediatric sizes will fit children from 2 to7 years of age. Youth sizes will fit kids from 8 to 12 years old. Ages are approximate and should be used only as a quick reference guide for sizing. Please take measurements where indicated to select the proper size for your child.
For size, measure around break of wrist.
- Infant fits under 4"
- Pediatric fits 4" - 5"
- Youth fits 5" - 6"
CARE: Fasten all closures. Hand wash in cold water with a mild soap. Rinse thoroughly until water is clear. Wrap in towel to remove excess water. Air dry away from heat. (Do not twist or wring.) Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach.
© 2009 CHAMPION©