Children's Advil Children's Fever Ibuprofen Liquid Suspension White Grape5.0 10.0
- Great convenience: Long duration means fewer doses needed per day
- Lasts up to 8 hours
- For ages 2-11 years
Use this product only with chart provided.
Find right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise use age.
Measure dose with cup provided. Do not discard the measuring cup.
Repeat dose every 6-8 hours if needed.
Do not use more than 4 times a day.
If stomach upset occurs while taking this product, give with food or milk.
- If under 24lbs.. or under 2 years of age consult a doctor.
- If 24-35lbs.. and 2-3 years of age 1 teaspoonful.
- If 36-47lbs.. and 4-5 years of age 1 1/2 teaspoonfuls.
- If 48-59lbs.. and 6-8 years of age 2 teaspoonfuls.
- If 60-71lbs.. and 9-10 years of age 2 1/2 teaspoonfuls.
- If 72-95lbs.. and 11 years of age 3 teaspoonfuls.
Important: Dosing cup to be used with Children's Advil Suspension only. Dose lines account for product remaining in cup due to thickness of the suspension.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.44 Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.0x 2.15x 5.15
Item Code: 445067
Important: Read all product information before using. Keep this box for important information. This product is intended for use in children only.
Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include:
- asthma (wheezing).
- facial swelling.
- skin reddening
- rash blisters
If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away. Stomach Bleeding Warning: This product contains a no steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), which may cause stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if the child:
- has had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- takes a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- takes other drugs containing an NSAID (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- takes more or for a longer time than directed
- Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult doctor promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by doctor.
Do not use:
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
- if your child has problems or serious side effects from taking fever reducers/pain relievers.
- if your child is dehydrated (significant fluid loss) due to continued vomiting, diarrhea, or lack of fluid intake.
- if plastic bottle wrap imprinted "Children's Advil Safely Sealed" is broken or missing.
Ask a doctor before use if your child:
- is under a doctor's care for any serious condition or is taking any other drug.
- is taking any other product that contains ibuprofen, or any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
- has redness or swelling is present in the painful area.
- has stomach pain.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- fever or pain last for more than 3 days.
- your child does not get relief within the first days (24 hours) of treatment, or pain or fever gets worse.
- stomach upset gets worse or lasts.
- sore throat is severe, lasts for more than 2 days or occurs with fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting.
- any new symptoms appear.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center right away.
Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F).
- reduces fever.
- relieves minor aches and pains due to common cold, flu, sore throat, headaches and toothaches.
Ibuprofen (100 mg) (NSAID)
Acetic Acid , Artificial Flavor , Butylated Hydroxytoluene , Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium , Citric Acid Monohydrate , Edetate Disodium , FD&C Blue 1 (CI 42090) , FD&C Red 40 (CI 16035) , Glycerin , Microcrystalline Cellulose , Polysorbate 80 , Propylene Glycol , Purified Water , Sodium Benzoate , Sorbitol Solution , Sucrose , Xanthan Gum
|Serving Size : 5 mL
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|