Do not use
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- To sedate a child or to make a child sleepy
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- A breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
When using this product
- Taking any other oral nasal decongestant or stimulant
- Taking sedatives or tranquilizers
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Do not use more than directed
- Marked drowsiness may occur
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- You get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
- Symptoms do not get better within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
- Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Packaged with Tamper-Evident bottle cap. Do not use if breakable ring is separated or missing.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
temporarily relieves these symptoms occurring with a cold, hay fever, or other upper respiratory allergies:
itchy, watery eyes
itching of the nose or throat