Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product:
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
- Drowsiness may occur
- Avoid alcoholic beverages
- Alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Safety Sealed: Do not use if foil imprinted with Chlor-Trimeton® is torn or missing.
Temporarily relieves the following symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- Runny Nose
- Itchy, Watery Eyes
- Itching of the Nose or Throat