Learn your risk for cardiovascular heart disease in minutes. Cardiovascular Heart Disease (CHD) can be a vital indicator for heart attack and stroke potential. Be heart smart by improving heart health with the early detection of heart disease.
- Fast, easy, accurate
- Early detection, early defense
- Results in 12 minutes
Suggested for those:
- Taking cholesterol lowering medications
- With family history of heart disease
- Over 40 years of age
- 1 Total cholesterol (TC) test
- 1 HDL "Good" cholesterol test
- 2 fingerstick devices
- 2 gauze pads
- 2 bandages
- 1 directions brochure
- 2 conversion charts
- Heart disease risk assessment
- National Cholesterol Education Program (NCEP) Guidelines excerpts
Read enclosed directions before use.
Take the TC test by following the steps.
- Requires only one or two drops of blood from the fingertip
- Wait 3 minutes, pull the side tab device gently to start the reaction
- In 10 to 12 minutes the "end" window turns green. Test is complete
- Read the test device just like a thermometer and refer to the chart to interpret cholesterol level
Check your HDL with the test enclosed.
Divide TC by HDL = your Cardio Heart Disease Risk. Then compare with chart below. TC/HDL -
- Ideal: Men (Less) 3.5, Women (Less) 3.0
- Acceptable: Men (Less) 4.5, Women (Less) 3.5
- High Risk: Men (More) 5.0, Women (More) 4.0
Do not freeze. Store at room temperature (below 86° F/30° C)..
© 2004 AccuTech, LLC