Choking: taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or esophagus and may cause choking. Do not take this product if you have difficulty in swallowing. If you experience chest pain, vomiting, or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention. Ask a doctor before use if you have
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- A sudden change in bowel habits that persist for two weeks
- Abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away..
- Constipation lasts more than 7 days
- You have rectal bleeding
These could be signs of a serious condition
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.