Citrus II Hospital Germicidal Deodorizing Cleaner Fresh Citrus Scent
Priced per store
Size/Count 22.0 oz.X 2 Pack
- Meets OSHA bloodborne pathogens standard
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria
- Cleans and deodorizes in one easy stepmore
Ship to you
- Mildewstat - on hard inanimate surfaces
- Fungicide - against pathogenic fungi
- Meets OSHA bloodborne pathogens standard for HIV, HBV, HCV
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria
- Cleans and deodorizes in one easy step
- Ready-to-use disinfectant spray
- Virucidal Activity:
- This product kills on hard, non-porous inanimate surfaces when allowed to remain wet for a 10-minute contact time against: Hepatitis A Virus - HAV, Poliovirus Type 1, Canine Parvovirus.
- This product when used on environmental, inanimate hard surfaces exhibits effective virucidal activity against Hepatitis B Virus - HBV, Hepatitis C Virus - HCV - and Bovine Viral Diarrhea Virus - BVDV - when the treated surface is allowed to remain wet for 5 minutes.
- This product when used on environmental, inanimate hard surfaces exhibits virucidal activity against Human Coronavirus and SARS associated Coronavirus when the treated surface is allowed to remain wet for 2 minutes.
- This product when used on environmental, inanimate hard surfaces exhibits virucidal activity against Rhinovirus type 39 - ATCC VR-340 - and Rotavirus when the treated surface is allowed to remain wet for 3 minutes.
- This product when used on environmental, inanimate hard surfaces exhibits virucidal activity against HIV-1 - associated with AIDS - when the treated surface is allowed to remain wet for 1 minute - 60 seconds.
- This product when used on environmental, inanimate hard surfaces exhibits virucidal activity against Norovirus - Norwalk virus, Feline Calicivirus and Rabies Virus, when the treated surface is allowed to remain wet for 30 seconds.
- Kills HIV-1, HBV and HCV on pre cleaned environmental surfaces/objects previously soiled with blood/body fluids in health care settings - Hospitals, Nursing Homes - or other settings in which there is an expected likelihood of soiling of inanimate surfaces/objects with blood or body fluids, and in which the surfaces/objects likely to be soiled with blood or body fluids can be associated with the potential for transmission of Human Immuno-deficiency Virus Type 1 - HIV-1 - associated with AIDS, Hepatitis B Virus - HBV, and Hepatitis C Virus - HCV.
- Fungicidal Activity:
- This product is fungicidal against the pathogenic fungus, Trichophyton mentagrophytes - Athletes Foot Fungus - a cause of ringworm - when used with a 10 minutes contact time on clean, non-porous hard surfaces found in bathrooms, shower stalls, lockers rooms, or other areas commonly contacted by bare feet.
- Tuberculocidal Activity:
- This product exhibits disinfectant efficacy against Mycobacterium tuberculosis - BCG, at 20 degrees Centigrade when treated surface is allowed to remain wet for 5 minutes.
- Germicidal Deodorizing Cleaner is designed specifically as a general non-acid ready-to-use cleaner and disinfectant for use in facilities where housekeeping is of prime importance in controlling the hazard of cross contamination.
- It is formulated to disinfect hard, non-porous, inanimate environmental surfaces: floors, walls, glazed ceramic tile, plastic surfaces, bathrooms, shower stalls, bathtubs, and cabinets.
- For plastic and painted surfaces, spot test on an inconspicuous area before use.
- May be used in kitchen on counters, sinks, appliances, and stove tops.
- A rinse with potable water is required for surfaces in direct contact with food.
- In addition this product deodorizes those areas which generally are hard to keep fresh smelling.
- Efficacy tests have demonstrated that this product is an effective bactericide, fungicide and virucide in the presence of organic soil - 5% Blood serum.
- Special Instructions for Cleaning and Decontamination Against HIV-1, HBV, HCV and HAV on Surfaces/Objects Soiled with Blood/Body Fluids.
- Personal Protection:
- When handling items soiled with blood or body fluids use disposable latex gloves, gowns, masks, or eye coverings.
- Cleaning Procedures:
- Blood and other body fluids must be thoroughly cleaned from surfaces and objects before application of this product.
- Contact Time:
- Allow surface to remain wet for HBV and HCV 5 minutes, for HIV-1,1 minute.
- Disposal of Infectious Materials:
- Blood and other body fluids should be autoclaved and disposed of according to local regulations for infectious waste disposal.
- To control mold and mildew on pre-cleaned, hard, non-porous surfaces spray surface to be treated making sure to wet completely.
- Let dry.
- Repeat application at weekly intervals or when mildew growth appears.
- It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
- This product is not for use on critical or semi-critical medical device surfaces.
- Disinfection, Deodorizing and Cleaning:
- Remove gross filth or heavy soil prior to application of the product.
- Hold container six to eight inches from surfaces to be treated.
- Spray area until it is covered with the solution.
- Allow product to penetrate and the surface to remain wet for 3 minutes - for Bloodborne Pathogens: HIV-1, HBV and HCV allow surfaces to remain wet for 5 minutes.
- No scrubbing is necessary.
- Wipe off with a clean cloth, mop or sponge.
- The product will not leave grit or soap scum.
- Using approved AOAC test methods under Good Laboratory - GLPs, in the presence of 5% blood serum and a 3 minute contact time, unless otherwise noted, this product kills the following organisms on hard non-porous inanimate surfaces:
- Bactericidal Activity - Bacteria:
- Pseudomonas Aeruginosa, - ATCC 15442
- Listeria Monocytogenes - ATCC 35152
- Staphylococcus aureus, - ATCC 6538
- Yesinia enterocolitica - ATCC 23715
- Salmonella cholerae-suis - ATCC 10708
- Enterococcus faecium - ATCC 6569
- Escherichia coli, - ATCC 11229
- Corynebacterium ammoniagenes, - ATCC 6871
- Escherichia coli, 0157:H7, - ATCC 43895
- Salmonella typhi, - ATCC 6539
- Streptococcus pyogenes - Necrotizing Fasciitis-Group A, - V.A. Medical Center Isolate 04001
- Antibiotic- Resistant Bactericidal Activity:
- Methicillin resistant Staphylococcus - MRSA, - ATCC 33593
- Vancomycin resistant Enterococcus faecalis - VRE, - ATCC 51575
- Vancomycin intermediate resistant Staphylococcus aureus - VISA, - CDC Isolate 99287
- Methicillin resistant Staphylococcus epidermidis - MRSE, - ATCC 51625
- Bactericidal Activity - Bacteria:
- This product exhibits effective disinfectant activity against Clostridium difficile vegetative form, - ATCC 9689 - when treated surface is allowed to remain wet for 1 minute - 60 seconds.
- Storage and Disposal:
- Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage or disposal.
- Store in a dry place no lower in temperature than 50 degrees F or higher than 120 degrees F.
- Do not reuse empty container - bottle, can, bucket.
- Wrap container and put in trash.
- Container Disposal or Refill Spray Bottle:
- Do not reuse empty spray bottle except with refill bottle, otherwise discard in trash.
- Do not reuse empty refill bottle.
- Wrap refill bottle and discard in trash.
© Beaumont Products, Inc.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.7 Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.0x 4.55x 10.45
Item Code: 809126
- Precautionary Statements - Hazards to humans and domestic animals.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Causes moderate eye irritation.
- Avoid contact with eyes or clothing.
- Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum or using tobacco.
- First Aid:
- Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
- If In Eyes:
- Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
- Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
- If Swallowed:
- Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
- Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow.
- Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor.
- Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
- If Inhaled:
- Move person to fresh air.
- If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance then give artificial respiration, preferably by mouth-to-mouth, if possible.
- Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice.
- Note To Physician:
- Probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage.
N-Alkyl Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chlorides0.105% - 60% C14 - 30% C16 - 5% C12 - 5% C18 , N-Alkyl Dimethyl Ethylbenzyl Ammonium Chlorides0.105% - 68% C12 - 32% C14