(Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update. Image & product details will be revised, shortly)
Discover Your Most Beautiful Shade
Natural Instincts Haircolor Shine Happy Clear Shine Treatment Includes:
- Color Enhancing Colorant
- Color Activating Crème
- ColorFresh™ Revitalizer
Only Natural Instincts includes a ColorFresh™ Revitalizer, a conditioning crème that adds color pigments back to your hair 2 weeks after coloring
- ColorTreat ™ Conditioner
For radiant and healthy-looking hair color
Natural Instincts is the only hair color clinically proven healthier.* Its system is formulated with aloe, vitamins and no ammonia. So you get all the gorgeous, without all the guilt.
Non permanent, ammonia-free formula works in just 10 minutes. Lasts through 28 shampoos. Gently blends away gray. Includes Natural Instincts week 2 color refresher, a conditioning creme formula that deposits color pigments 15 days after coloring. Includes Color Treat Conditioner for radiant and healthy-looking color. Leaves no visible root line.
*Natural Instincts non-permanent Level 2 vs. leading Triple Protection permanent Level 3 color creme: Based on amount of surface damage.
Color Enhancing Colorant: Water, Hexylene Glycol, Ethanolamine, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Soytrimonium Chloride, Fragrance, Ethoxydiglycol, Oleth 5, Propylene Glycol, C1115 Pareth 9, P-Aminophenol, Oleth 2, 2 Methyl 5 Hydroxyethylaminophenol, Dilinoleic Acid, P Phenylenediamine, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Tall Oil Acid, 2 Methylresorcinol, Erythorbic Acid, M Aminophenol, Sodium Sulfite, Oleamide Mipa, C12 15 Pareth 3, Resorcinol, Oleth 10, Panthenol, EDTA, Tocopherol, Ascorbic Acid.
Color Activating Creme: Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Steareth 21, Oleth 2, Oleth 5, PEG 50 Hydrogenated Palmamide, Acrylates/Steareth 20 Methacrylate Copolymer, Oleyl Alcohol, Etidronic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Simethicone, Sorbitan Stearate, PEG 40 Stearate, Cellulose Gum.
Colorfresh Revitalizer: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Phenoxyethanol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Fragrance, Hydroxycetyl Hydroxyethyl Dimonium Chloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Behentrimonium Chloride, 2 Amino 6 Chloro 4 Nitrophenol, Soytrimonium Chloride, Hydroxyethyl 2 Nitro P Toluidine, Hydrolyzed Sweet Almond Protein, Sodium Hydroxide.
Colortreat Conditioning Treatment: Water, Bis Hydroxy/Methoxy Amodimethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glutamic Acid, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, EDTA, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Sweet Almond Protein, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.
Do the skin allergy test 48 hours before each application, even if you have already used coloring products.
Apply color to damp hair that is free of styling product build-up. Do not shampoo immediately before coloring, as the scalp's natural oils
help to protect it during coloring.
- Have a clock ready for timing
- Put on gloves
- Comb hair gently
- Put towel around shoulders to protect clothing
Step 1: Get ready to color
- Tear off and discard the tab from the Color Activating Crème (Bottle #2). Then unscrew the cap.
- Open the Color-Enhancing Colorant (Bottle #1) and squeeze entire contents into Bottle #2.
- Replace cap. Place gloved finger over tip, point away from face, and shake well until the color has fully mixed.
Step 2: Apply color for roots and all-over color
- After mixing, apply color immediately to damp hair.
- Apply mixture first to your roots and where you have the most gray.
- When roots are completely covered, apply remaining color quickly to the rest of your hair by parting and lifting
hair as you apply.
- If you apply color every 4-6 weeks, apply color to roots only and wait until the last 5-10 minutes of your timing
to apply to the rest of your hair.
- Work mixture through until hair is completely saturated. Do not rub into scalp.
Step 3: Wait 10 minutes
- Now, start your timer for just 10 minutes (or the time indicated by your strand test).
- For resistant gray hair, you may need to leave color on for an additional 5 minutes, for no longer than a total
of 20 minutes.
Step 4: Rinse and condition
- Rinse until water runs clear.
- Gently massage a quarter-sized amount of the Color Treat™ Conditioner (Tube #3) through your hair.
- Leave on for 2 minutes, then rinse.
- Save remaining Color Treat Conditioner to use once a week for fresh, radiant color and healthier-looking hair.**
If any color gets on your skin or household surface, wipe it off immediately with a damp towel. Once mixed, never reseal or store the color in a closed container, as it could burst. Pour any unused color mixture down the drain, as it will lose its effectiveness after 30 minutes.
Step 5: Refresh your color after 2 weeks
Natural Instincts Colorfresh™ Revitalizer
Boost your color in just minutes!
Use it 2 weeks after you have colored your hair. Note: Before using it, conduct another skin allergy test 48 hours before application by applying a small amount of the product to an area the size of a quarter in the bend of your elbow and allowing to dry. Do not wash this area for 48 hours. If there are no skin reactions, proceed with product application. If a rash, redness, burning or itching occurs, you must not use this product. The color of the Revitalizer product does not represent your final hair color result.
- Shampoo hair as usual.
- Put on gloves.
- Apply the entire sachet of ColorFresh™ Revitalizer into your hand and distribute uniformly through the hair,
concentrating on your roots and where you have the most gray.
- Leave on for 5 minutes—if you want a more intense color result, leave on for up to 10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly and style as usual.
You do not need to apply conditioner afterwards.
©Procter & Gamble