Clairol Nice'n Easy Root Touch-Up Permanent Haircolor Light Ash Brown Light Ash Brown 006A5.0 1.0
Size/Count 1.0 ea
- Target new root and gray regrowth
- Perfect blend of tones match your shade
- No mess, no fuss - just 10 minutesmore
- Root Touch-Up is specially designed to target new root and gray regrowth and restore beautiful, natural-looking color in just 10 minutes between colorings.
- Our unique ColorMatch Root Creme Mixture contains a perfect blend of tones proven to match your shade - no matter which brand you use. It even works with salon color.* Guaranteed!
- Our Precision Color Brush allows you to easily apply the creme just where you need it. No mess, no fuss. Just 10 minutes and roots are gone!
- Put on the Expert Colorist Gloves provided.
- Place plastic mixing tray on flat, stable surface where it won't tip over.
- Unscrew the cap from the Color Activating Lotion  bottle.
- Empty contents of Color Activating Lotion  bottle into mixing tray.
- Unscrew the cap of Permanent Color Creme  tube (previously opened for Allergy Test).
- Empty contents of Permanent Color Creme  tube into mixing tray.
- Using the Precision Color Brush, thoroughly mix contents of tray until the color is completely blended.
- Gently brush or comb your hair into your preferred style.
- Using the Precision Color Brush, apply color to your most visible roots at the hairline around the face, part and temples.
- Make sure you saturate your most visible roots with color. Don't worry if the color of the mixture on your hair looks different from your desired color - when it's dry, your color will be beautiful!
- If any color gets on your skin or household surface, wipe it off immediately with a damp towel.
Countdown to No Roots
- Once you're done applying the color, leave it on for 10 minutes or the time indicated by your Strand Test.
- Pour any unused color mixture down the drain. Once mixed, it will lose its effectiveness after an hour.
- Rinse hair with warm water until the water runs clear and style as usual. There is no need to shampoo. You've got natural-looking color that will last for 3 weeks!
- Use Nice 'n Easy Root Touch-Up if you have visible roots at your part, hairline or temples between colorings.
- Apply color to dry hair that is free of styling product build-up. If hair has build-up, shampoo one day prior to coloring. Do not shampoo immediately before coloring. Your scalp has natural oils that help to protect it during coloring.
- If your hair has been recently permed or relaxed, wait at least 7 days and 1 shampoo before coloring. If you plan to perm or relax your hair, wait at least 7 days and 1 shampoo after coloring.
*Among leading retail permanent shades and pre-formulated salon color.
Made in Mexico
Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
Read and follow instructions on enclosed leaflet
How to Use
Do skin allergy test 48 hours before each application even if you have already used coloring products
3 Easy Steps to Say Goodbye to those Roots!
Tip: If your grays are really stubborn, it may be necessary to leave color on for up to 15 minutes.
3: Rinse & Go
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.25 Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.4x 3.6x 6.2
Item Code: 602195
Important safety warnings: hair color products may cause allergic reactions, which in rare cases can be severe. Tattoos may increase the risk of allergy to this product. Conduct a skin allergy test 48 hours prior to each application, even if you have already used coloring products before. Remember to buy the product 48 hours in advance. Do not use this product if you have experienced any reaction to hair color products or have sensitive, irritated or damaged scalp. In these cases, do not conduct the skin allergy test and consult a doctor before using any hair color product. Read and follow instructions carefully. In rare cases, use of hair colorants has been associated with temporary or permanent skin depigmentation (skin lightening or loss of color). If you notice any skin depigmentation or other unexpected reaction such as pain or severe itching, discontinue use immediately.
Caution: this product contains ingredients that may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary test according to accompanying directions should first be made. This product must not be used for dyeing the eyelashes or eyebrows. To do so may cause blindness. Product not intended to be used on children. Keep out of reach of children.
Important: Safety Instructions
Hair colorants can cause allergic reactions which in rare instances can be severe. Tattoos may increase your risk of allergy, to reduce your risk follow these instructions:
1. Do not use this product at all if:
- You have already experienced any reaction to coloring products.
- You have sensitive, irritated or damaged scalp.
In these cases do not conduct the skin allergy test and consult a doctor before using any haircolor product.
2. Perform a skin allergy test 48 hours before each product use even if you have already used coloring products before.
Skin allergy test instructions
Must be performed 48 hours before you color your hair:
You will need a cotton ball or swab, a plastic bowl and a plastic spoon.
1. Unscrew the cap from the Color Activating Lotion  bottle.
2. Then open the Permanent Color Creme  tube. Unscrew cap and turn tube upside down. Hold tube firmly without squeezing and point the opening away from your face. Push the pointed end of the cap into the seal.
3. Mix small, equal parts of Permanent Color Creme  and Color Activating Lotion  in a plastic bowl.
4. Tightly recap both the Color Activating Lotion  bottle and the Permanent Color Creme  tube.
5. Apply mixture to a test area the size of a quarter in the bend of your elbow. Allow to dry. Use remaining mixture for Strand Test. Do not wash this area for 48 hours. During washing, protect with an adhesive bandage and remove it immediately after washing.
6. Examine the test area during the next 48 hours. If no reaction occurs, you are ready to color. The absence of reaction to this test is no guarantee that an allergic reaction may not occur as a result of a future haircoloring process. However, this test represents an important precaution.Please consult your doctor if you have any doubts.
Note: if a rash, redness, burning or itching occurs you may be allergic. Stop. You must not use this product.
What to do if you have a reaction during or within the next 48 hours of coloring your hair
If during coloring you experience:
- Any stinging or burning and/or rash, rinse immediately and discontinue use as this may be an indication of a more serious reaction. Do not color your hair again before consulting a doctor or seeking medical advice.
- Rapidly spreading skin rash, dizziness or faintness, shortness of breath and/or swelling eyes/face, rinse immediately and seek immediate medical attention. If after coloring or on the following days you experience problems, such as skin itching, skin rash, swelling to eyes/face, blistering and/or skin or scalp weeping seek immediate medical attention.
- This product contains ingredients including hydrogen peroxide, which may cause severe eye irritation and possible permanent eye injury. If any product gets into your eye, flush immediately with a large amount of lukewarm water and seek medical advice.
- We recommend removing contact lenses before applying haircolor. If you must wear contact lenses during application and if any product gets into your eye, remove the lens first, then flush immediately with a large amount of lukewarm water and seek medical advice.
- Never use haircolor on eyebrows or eyelashes or if your scalp is irritated or injured.
- Do not inhale or ingest product.
- Do not use if your hair has been colored with henna or metal dyes.
- Prepare and use the product in a well-ventilated area. If you experience inhalation difficulties, move to fresh air.
- Remove all metal objects from hair before and during coloring.
- Wear gloves and rinse hair well after application.
- Keep product in a cool place away from heat and light. Do not mix this colorant with any other product. Do not keep any unused mixed product. Do not leave the mixture in a closed bottle (bottle may expand or burst).
- Product not intended to be used on children.
Keep all haircoloring products out of reach of children.
Do the Strand Test each time you color to determine optimal timing and color results. Perms, relaxers, previous color, and the sun can affect your results and timing.
You will need: scissors, tape and a clock.
1. Cut a 1/4 inch strand from your roots that is generally not visible (any area NOT along the part line, temples or hairline is best), and tape strand, exposing the root end.
2. Completely cover the exposed root end of the strand with the mixture remaining from Allergy Test. Start timing.
3. After 10 minutes, check root end of the strand. If the root end is not the color you want, leave color on for an additional 5 minutes.