Matches any brand. Guaranteed.
Read and follow instructions on enclosed leaflet
How to Use
Do skin allergy test 48 hours before each application even if you have already used coloring products
3 Easy Steps to Say Goodbye to those Roots!
- Put on the Expert Colorist Gloves provided.
- Place plastic mixing tray on flat, stable surface where it won't tip over.
- Unscrew the cap from the Color Activating Lotion  bottle.
- Empty contents of Color Activating Lotion  bottle into mixing tray.
- Unscrew the cap of Permanent Color Creme  tube (previously opened for Allergy Test).
- Empty contents of Permanent Color Creme  tube into mixing tray.
- Using the Precision Color Brush, thoroughly mix contents of tray until the color is completely blended.
- Gently brush or comb your hair into your preferred style.
- Using the Precision Color Brush, apply color to your most visible roots at the hairline around the face, part and temples.
- Make sure you saturate your most visible roots with color. Don't worry if the color of the mixture on your hair looks different from your desired color - when it's dry, your color will be beautiful!
- If any color gets on your skin or household surface, wipe it off immediately with a damp towel.
Countdown to No Roots
- Once you're done applying the color, leave it on for 10 minutes or the time indicated by your Strand Test.
- Pour any unused color mixture down the drain. Once mixed, it will lose its effectiveness after an hour.
Tip: If your grays are really stubborn, it may be necessary to leave color on for up to 15 minutes.
3: Rinse & Go
- Rinse hair with warm water until the water runs clear and style as usual. There is no need to shampoo. You've got natural-looking color that will last for 3 weeks!
- Use Nice 'n Easy Root Touch-Up if you have visible roots at your part, hairline or temples between colorings.
- Apply color to dry hair that is free of styling product build-up. If hair has build-up, shampoo one day prior to coloring. Do not shampoo immediately before coloring. Your scalp has natural oils that help to protect it during coloring.
- If your hair has been recently permed or relaxed, wait at least 7 days and 1 shampoo before coloring. If you plan to perm or relax your hair, wait at least 7 days and 1 shampoo after coloring.