Clairol Nice 'n Easy Color Blend Foam Permanent Haircolor Extra Light Blonde 105.0 2.0
Size/Count 1.0 ea
- Tones & highlights in a drip-free foam
- 100% gray coverage
- Lasts up to 8 weeksmore
- ColorSeal conditioning gloss
- Use a smock or an old towel to protect your clothing
- Have a clock handy for timing
- Apply color to dry hair
- Put on the gloves.
- Add bottle (1) to bottle (2). Replace the white cap.
- Give the bottle 3 simple shakes, formula mixes easily.
- Let bottle settle for 30 seconds before squeezing.
- No need to re-shake during use.
- Replace the cap with the foamer top.
- Foamer cap is not a pump.
- Keep the bottle upright. Firmly squeeze center of the bottle. Do not hold horizontally while squeezing.
- Squeeze foam to fill half the palm of your gloved hand.
- If initial foam is runny, do not apply. Squeeze lightly 2-3 times until high quality foam is dispensed.
- Distribute foam to both hands and apply to hair.
- For all-over application, work the product into dry hair from root to tip using a shampoo-like motion. Keep applying
until hair is completely wet.
- For root-targeted application, apply to roots and grays first, then to the rest of your hair
- Carefully re-touch your hairline and temples again for complete coverage. Wait 25 minutes.
For resistant grays, leave on an additional 10 minutes.
- Rinse until water runs clear.
- Apply the conditioner. Leave on for 2 minutes. Rinse out completely. Save second packet. Use 1 week later.
- You only need 3 simple shakes to mix the product, using a gentle shake. You don't want a lot of foam to be created inside the bottle.
- The product should remain liquid in the bottle and you must squeeze the bottle to create foam in your hand.
- Always let the product settle for 30 seconds after mixing to ensure the foam in the correct consistency.
- Take the Allergy Test.
- Do the Strand Test to determine your optimal coloring time.
- Read the entire instructions before you begin.
Just 3 shakes. Our innovative foam is an effortless, no drip color that provides 100% gray coverage and lasts up to 8 weeks. Our exclusive Color Blend Technology gives you a pigment-rich base layered with contouring highlights. Additionally, the formula, with our Triple Shine Hydrience Conditioning Complex delivers intense shine.
The foam glides through your hair, effortlessly adding color with permanent tones and highlights!
For optimal results, use on light blonde to dark blonde hair. On gray hair, color appears lighter than non-gray for a highlighted effect.
Made in Mexico
How To Use
Do the skin allergy test 48 hours before each application, even if you have already used coloring products.
Get Ready to Color:
Once mixed, never reseal or store the color in a closed container as it could burst.
2 Squeeze & Dispense
If foam or color get on your skin or household surface, wipe it off immediately with a damp towel.
For best results use at least 75% of foam in bottle for short hair for long hair use entire bottle.
Frequently Asked Questions: About Clairol Products
How do I mix it?
For best results, less is more. Here are some tips: Once you pour the colorant, which is bottle 1, into the foamer bottle (bottle 2), put the cap on and give it 3 simple shakes to mix the contents. The formula mixes easily. No more shaking is necessary. The mixed formula remains a liquid in the bottle; the foam forms when you squeeze it into your hand.
If you over-shake or continue to shake during the application process, the bottle may fill with foam and cause the foam to be runny. If this happens, do not apply yet. See number 3 below.
How do I apply it?
After 3 simple shakes, allow the mixture to settle for 30 seconds. Then, squeeze the center of the bottle to start the foaming action. The mixed formula remains a liquid in the bottle; the foam forms when you squeeze it into your hands. Apply the foam to your head with your hands. Continue applying until your hair is completely wet.
If the foam is runny, do not apply; discard on a paper towel or tissue. You may have over-shaken the product. Allow the mixture to settle for 30 seconds, then squeeze the foamer bottle lightly 2-3 times until high-quality foam is dispensed. Keep the bottle upright while squeezing for the best quality foam and to prevent runniness.
It didn't foam up; it was a runny foam. What's wrong?
You may have over-shaken it. You only need 3 simple shakes to mix the product. This technology works with the unique foamer cap to transform the liquid in the bottle and create a drip-free foam in your hand when the bottle is squeezed. If the foam is runny, do not apply¿discard on a paper towel or tissue. Allow the mixture to settle for 30 seconds, then squeeze the foamer bottle 2-3 times until high quality foam is dispensed. Do not re-shake during use.
Holding the bottle horizontally while squeezing can also cause runny foam to be dispensed. Be sure to keep the bottle upright while using.
For future use, please remember:
Do not re-shake during use.
Before you color - 48 Hours in Advance
Skin Allergy Test Instructions
Must be performed 48 hours before you color your hair
You will need a cotton ball or swab, a plastic bowl and a plastic spoon.
To open, unscrew the entire Color Blend Foam Activator developer bottle cap (#2). Then unscrew the Color Blend Foam Formula cap (#1).
Mix small equal parts of the Color Blend Foam Formula and Color Blend Foam Activator in a plastic bowl.
Tightly recap both bottles.
Apply mixture to a test area the size of a quarter in the bend of your elbow. Allow to dry. Use remaining mixture for the Strand Test. Do not wash this area for 48 hours. During washing, protect with an adhesive bandage and remove it immediately after washing.
Examine the test area during the next 48 hours. If no reaction occurs, you are ready to color.
The absence of a reaction to this test is no guarantee that an allergic reaction may not occur as a result of a future hair coloring process. However, this test represents an important precaution. Please consult a doctor if you have any doubts.
Note: if a rash, redness, burning or itching occurs, you may be allergic. Stop. You must not use this product.
Do the Strand Test each time you color to determine optimal timing and color results. Perms, relaxers, previous color, and the sun can affect your results and timing. You will need: scissors, tape and a clock.
Cut a ¼ inch wide strand from the darkest or grayest part of your dry hair close to the scalp and tape at the cut end.
Completely cover the hair strand with the mixture remaining from the allergy test. Start timing.
After 15 minutes, check the strand. If the strand is not the color you want, return it to the mixture and check the color every few minutes for up to 25 minutes. For extra light blonding, more intense color results, or to cover resistant grays, it may be