Clairol Nice 'n Easy Perfect 10 Permanent Haircolor Medium Ash Brown 005A4.1 22.0
Size/Count 1.0 ea
- Delivers rich, high gloss color
- Provides flawless, gray coverage
- Gives reflective shine & dimension
High speed, high gloss color in just 10 minutes!
- 100% long-lasting gray coverage
Also Included: applicator tip for roots
High speed, high gloss permanent color that gives reflective shine and dimension in just 10 perfect minutes! The Perfect 10 haircolor experience - never before possible at home!
Perfect10 Shade Guide:
Shade 5A is a lustrous medium ash brown shade which gives a high gloss result that will minimize the red/orange tones in your hair. For optimal results, use on dark blonde to darkest brown hair.
Q: How does Perfect10 work in just 10 minutes?
A: Only Perfect10 has our breakthrough creme formula with shine-activating micro pearls, that infuses color twice as fast*. And our patented PerfectColor Comb is designed to wrap every strand in the gentle color creme for amazing natural-looking results.
Q: Will it cover my grays? Will the color last?
A: Absolutely! Perfect10 is so fast, yet so flawless. Even your toughest grays are perfectly covered and the high gloss color resists fading, so you get 100% long lasting gray coverage.
Q: Will it leave my hair healthy and shiny?
A: Yes. Perfect10 has a dual conditioning system - an advanced color creme formula with built-in conditioners, plus 6 weekly treatments of ColorSeal Intensive Conditioning Creme for the ultimate in high gloss color.
So... high speed, high gloss natural-looking color in just 10 minutes...What are you waiting for???
*vs. our leading permanent colorant
Need Help? Call the Expert Color Consultants at 1-800-CLAIROL
Mon.- Fri., 8:30 am - 8:30 pm and Sat., 9:00am - 6:00pm EST.
- High Gloss Color Creme: Water, Ammonium Carbonate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Glycinate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Ceteh-10 Phosphate, Dicetyl Phosphate, p-Phenylenediamine, N,N-Bis(2-Hydroxyethyl)-p-Phenylenediamine Sulfate, Erythrorbic Acid, Resorcinol, Sodium Hydroxide, m-Aminophenol, Sodium Sulfite, Xanthan Gum, EDTA, 1-Naphthol, p-Aminophenol.
- Color Activating Creme: Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Ceteareth-25, Steareth-100, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer, Etidronic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Simethicone.
- Colorseal Intensive Conditioning Creme: Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glutamic Acid, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, EDTA, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.
© 2008 Clairol®
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.79 Product in inches (LxWxH): 6.7x 5.2x 2.2
Item Code: 579169
Haircolor products can cause allergic reactions which in rare cases can be severe.
Tattoos may increase your risk of allergy to this product. Conduct a skin allergy test 48 hours before each time you color even if you have already used coloring products before.So remember to buy the product 48 hours in advance.
Do not use product at all if:
- You have already experienced any reaction to haircolor products.
- You have sensitive, irritated or damaged scalp.
In these cases, consult a doctor before dyeing your hair with any haircolor product.
Read and follow instructions on enclosed leaflet.
In rare cases, use of hair colorants has been associated with skin depigmentation (skin lightening or loss of color). This may be temporary or permanent. If you notice skin depigmentation or other allergic reactions such as pain or severe itching, discontinue use immediately.
Caution: This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary test according to accompanying directions should first be made. This product must not be used for dyeing the eyelashes or eyebrows; to do so may cause blindness.
Product not intended to be used on children. Keep out of reach of children.