Clairol Nice 'n Easy with Color Blend Permanent Haircolor Rich Medium Golden Brown R5G/129G3.7 23.0
2/$12.00 or 1/$6.99
Size/Count 1.0 ea
- Blends 3 complementary tones
- Superior natural looking color
- Provides 100% gray coverage
Superior Natural Looking Color with Tones and Highlights
Nice 'n Easy with Color-Blend Technology Permanent Color, Rich Medium Golden Brown R5G/129G Kit includes:
- Shade R5G/129G
- ColorSeal Conditioner
The secret to our natural looking color is Clairol's exclusive ColorBlend Technology, which expertly blends 3 complementary tones into every shade. The result? Natural looking color that's perfectly true to you!
Superior natural looking color with tones and highlights. 3 salon tones in 1 simple step. Nice 'n Easy provides 100% gray coverage and color that lasts up to 8 weeks. Designed for high lift. Long Lasting. Permanent color. CC Colorseal Conditioner adds intense shine, helps lock in natural looking color and protects hair between coloring.
Made in Mexico
Shade R5G/129G: Water, Ethoxydiglycol, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Soytrimonium Chloride, Oleth-5, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Tall Oil Acid, Oleth-2, Fragrance, C11-15 Pareth-9, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, P-Phenylenediamine, C12-15 Pareth-3, Erythorbic Acid, Citric Acid, 2-Methylresorcinol, P-Aminophenol, 1-Naphthol, Resorcinol, Sodium Sulfite, Phenyl Methyl Pyrazolone, EDTA, N, N-BIS(2-Hydroxyethyl)-P-Phenylenediamine Sulfate, 4-Amino-2-Hydroxytoluene.
ColorSeal Conditioner: Water, Amodimethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glutamic Acid, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, EDTA, Panthenol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Hydrolyzed Sweet Almond Protein, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.
Read and follow instructions on enclosed leaflet
How To Use
Do skin allergy test 48 hours before each application even if you have already used coloring products
Get ready to color
- use a smock or an old towel to protect your clothing.
- have a clock handy for timing.
- apply color to dry hair.
- Put on the expert colorist gloves.
- Pull off and discard tear-tip from the color-blend activator applicator bottle (2), then unscrew the applicator bottle cap.
- Open color-blend formula bottle (1) and pour contents into applicator bottle (2).
- Replace applicator bottle cap.
- Place gloved finger over applicator tip, point away from face, and shake well until the color has totally blended and the mixture has thickened.
- Immediately apply the color to your hair.
Once mixed, never reseal or store the color in a closed container as it could burst.
All Over Color Application
- ideal for first time users or if you haven't colored for several months.
Step 1: Apply Color
- Part your hair into small, even sections using the applicator tip.
- Apply color first to your roots and stubborn grays.
- Work through hair from root to tip to ensure full saturation, but don't rub into the scalp.
- Pour any unused color mixture down the drain as it will lose its effectiveness after an hour.
- If any color gets on your skin, wipe it off with a damp towel.
Step 2: Time It
- Leave on for 25 minutes or the time indicated by your strand test.
Tip: if your grays are really stubborn, it may be necessary to leave color on for up to 45 minutes. For ultra light blonde shades, leave the color on for up to 45 minutes as well. Nice `n easy - a perfect blend of tones for natural-looking color with amazing highlights and shine!
Step 3: Rinse and Gloss
- Add a small amount of warm water and massage into a lather. Rinse until water runs clear.
- Apply the colorseal conditioning gloss to condition and lock in highlights and shine.
- For optimal color results, leave on for 2 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Save remaining colorseal conditioning gloss and continue to use once a week (after shampooing) in place of your usual conditioner for a total of 6 weeks of optimal color, shine and softness.
Tip: for best results use a quarter-size amount for each application. Our exclusive colorseal conditioning gloss seals in healthy-looking color and adds intense shine!
- ideal for users who color every 4-6 weeks to help keep hair healthy-looking and ensure even color root to tip.
1. Apply Color
- Part your hair down the middle and apply the color mixture to your roots, use applicator tip to separate your hair into sections and continue applying the color to your roots only. Save the remainder of the color to use for the rest of your hair.
2. Time It
- Leave the color on your hair for 20 minutes or 5 minutes less than the time indicated by your strand test.
- Then gently work the remaining color through the rest of your hair, but avoid rubbing it into your scalp. Leave the color on your hair for an additional 5 minutes.
3. Rinse and Gloss
- See instructions above
Tip: if your grays are really stubborn, it may be necessary to leave color on for up to 45 minutes. For ultra light blonde shades, leave the color on for up to 45 minutes as well.
Before You Color: 48 Hours in Advance
- take the allergy test.
- do the strand test to determine your optimal coloring time.
- read this entire instruction leaflet before you begin.
©Procter & Gamble
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.73 Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.35x 3.6x 6.35
Item Code: 508060
Follow Safety Warnings. Perform the skin allergy test 48 hours before coloring. Important Safety Warnings: Hair color products may cause allergic reactions, which in rare cases can be severe. Tattoos may increase the risk of allergy to this product. Conduct a skin allergy test 48 hours prior to each application, even if you have already used coloring products before. Remember to buy the product 48 hours in advance. Do not use this product if you have experienced any reaction to hair color products or have sensitive, irritated or damaged scalp. In these cases, do not conduct the skin allergy test and consult a doctor before using any hair color product. Read and follow instructions carefully. In rare cases, use of hair colorants has been associated with temporary or permanent skin depigmentation (skin lightening or loss of color). If you notice any skin depigmentation or other unexpected reaction such as pain or severe itching, discontinue use immediately. Caution: This product contains ingredients that may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary test according to accompanying directions should first be made. This product must not be used for dyeing the eyelashes or eyebrows. To do so may cause blindness. Product not intended to be used on children. Keep out of reach of children.