Clairol Nice 'n Easy with Color Blend Technology Permanent Color Ultra Light Natural Blonde 0874.3 18.0
Size/Count 1.0 ea
- Get 3 tones in 1 simple step
- Gives you highlights, lowlights & shine
- For hair color full of depth & dimension
- Natural-looking permanent hair color with a blend of three tones in one simple step
- Weekly conditioning treatments with ColorSeal Conditioning Gloss
- 100% gray coverage
- Use Nice `n Easy for ultimate natural-looking color with highlights and shine in just one easy step!
- Apply color to dry hair that is free of styling product build-up. If hair has build-up, shampoo one day prior to coloring. Do not shampoo immediately before coloring. Your scalp has natural oils that help to protect it during the coloring process.
- If any color gets on your skin or household surface, wipe it off immediately with a damp towel.
- Use the colorseal conditioning gloss only once a week. It has been designed to give you long-lasting benefits. For best results use a quarter-size amount per application.
- If your hair has been recently permed or relaxed, wait at least 7 days and 1 shampoo before coloring. Do the strand test since your timing may need to be reduced. If you plan to perm or relax your hair, wait at least 7 days and 1 shampoo after coloring.
- If you've used a gradual color restorer, henna, or metallic dyes, do not use this product until your hair has grown out and colored areas have been cut off.
- use a smock or an old towel to protect your clothing.
- have a clock handy for timing.
- apply color to dry hair.
- Put on the expert colorist gloves.
- Pull off and discard tear-tip from the color-blend activator applicator bottle (2), then unscrew the applicator bottle cap.
- Open color-blend formula bottle (1) and pour contents into applicator bottle (2).
- Replace applicator bottle cap.
- Place gloved finger over applicator tip, point away from face, and shake well until the color has totally blended and the mixture has thickened.
- Immediately apply the color to your hair.
- Part your hair into small, even sections using the applicator tip.
- Apply color first to your roots and stubborn grays.
- Work through hair from root to tip to ensure full saturation, but don't rub into the scalp.
- Pour any unused color mixture down the drain as it will lose its effectiveness after an hour.
- If any color gets on your skin, wipe it off with a damp towel.
- Leave on for 25 minutes or the time indicated by your strand test.
- Add a small amount of warm water and massage into a lather. Rinse until water runs clear.
- Apply the colorseal conditioning gloss to condition and lock in highlights and shine.
- For optimal color results, leave on for 2 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Save remaining colorseal conditioning gloss and continue to use once a week (after shampooing) in place of your usual conditioner for a total of 6 weeks of optimal color, shine and softness.
- Part your hair down the middle and apply the color mixture to your roots, use applicator tip to separate your hair into sections and continue applying the color to your roots only. Save the remainder of the color to use for the rest of your hair.
- Leave the color on your hair for 20 minutes or 5 minutes less than the time indicated by your strand test.
- Then gently work the remaining color through the rest of your hair, but avoid rubbing it into your scalp. Leave the color on your hair for an additional 5 minutes.
- See instructions above
- take the allergy test.
- do the strand test to determine your optimal coloring time.
- read this entire instruction leaflet before you begin.
Get 3 tones in one simple step.
Nice 'n Easy with Color-Blend Technology uses a blend of 3 tones to give you highlights, lowlights and shine. In just one simple step you'll get hair color full of depth and dimension.
Nice 'n Easy is perfect for you if you want:
Frequently asked questions
How do I know if Nice 'n Easy is right for me?
Nice 'n Easy gives you ultimate natural-looking color with highlights and shine in just one easy step. Browns are brilliant, blondes are illuminating, and reds are radiant.
How does it work?
Only Nice 'n Easy has our exclusive color-blend technology. In one step, each shade gives you an expert blend of three tones that work together to created natural-looking color with shining dimension. Additionally, the formula, with our exclusive triple shine hydrience conditioning complex, delivers up to 40% more shine*.
*vs. Untreated hair
How long will it last?
Nice 'n Easy lasts for up to eight weeks. You'll find six weekly treatments of our exclusive colorseal conditioning gloss to seal in healthy - looking color and add intense shine.
Color Hints & Tips
Clairol Frequently Asked Questions
What products does Clairol make?
Clairol makes haircolor products. Choose from demi-permanent (lasts through 8-12 shampoos), semi-permanent (lasts through 28 shampoos), permanent (lasts until your hair grows out or you recolor) or highlighting & blonding to help you become colorwonderful.
Should individuals with natural, uncolored hair use different haircolor products than those who have previously colored their hair?
It depends on the desired result. If you are coloring your hair for the first time and only want to enhance your natural color, try a demi-permanent (lasts through 28 shampoos) product close to your natural haircolor. If you want to go lighter, you need to select a permanent (lasts until your hair grows out or you recolor) haircolor, then refer to the insert that comes inside your box of clairol haircolor and follow the instructions for first time application.
Should people who want to cover gray hair use different coloring products than those who don't need coverage?
Most clairol haircolor products will blend or cover gray hair to some degree. If you have a small percentage of gray (not very visible), use a semi-permanent (lasts through 8-12 shampoos) product, such as loving care. If you have a higher percentage of gray hair (up to 50%), use a demi-permanent (lasts through 28 shampoos) product such as natural instincts, which will blend away gray hair.
On the other hand, if you have a lot of gray and want to cover it completely, use a permanent (lasts until your hair grows out or you recolor) product. If you have 50% or more gray, use nice 'n easy gray solution.
How can I test-run a color before committing to coloring my entire head of hair?
Strand test is a simple method for you to test haircolor on a portion of your hair before doing the entire application. (the instructions are in your haircolor box.) It's an important step because it's the only way to see exactly how the shade you selected works with your starting haircolor to achieve the resulting color. A strand test will also help you determine the exact timing you'll need to color your whole head.
Where can I find product instructions?
Product instruction inserts are inside your haircolor box.
Nice 'n Easy Color-blend Formula: Shade 87
Water, Ethoxydiglycol, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Soytrimonium Chloride, Ammonium Hydroxide, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Oleth-5, Oleth-2, Oleic Acid, Fragrance, C11-15 Pareth-9, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, C12-15 Pareth-3, Erythorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Sulfite, 1-Naphthol, EDTA, Resorcinol, P-Aminophenol, N,N-Bis(2-Hydroxyethyl)-P-Phenylenediamine Sulfate, M-Aminophenol, 2-Methylresorcinol, P-Phenylenediamine.
Nice 'n Easy Color-blend Activator: Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Steareth-21, Oleth-2, Oleth-5, PEG-50 Hydrogenated Palmamide, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer, Oleyl Alcohol, Etidronic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Simethicone
Nice 'n Easy ColorSeal Conditioning Gloss: included with Shades 87, 98, 099, 100, 101, 101B, 102, 102G, 103, 103A, 103B, 104, 105G, 106, 106A, 106B, 106D, 106G, 107, 108, 127
Water, Amodimethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glutamic Acid, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, EDTA, Panthenol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Hydrolyzed Sweet Almond Protein, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
Read and follow instructions on enclosed leaflet
How To Use
Do skin allergy test 48 hours before each application even if you have already used coloring products
Get ready to color
Once mixed, never reseal or store the color in a closed container as it could burst.
All Over Color Application
- ideal for first time users or if you haven't colored for several months.
Step 1: Apply Color
Step 2: Time It
Tip: if your grays are really stubborn, it may be necessary to leave color on for up to 45 minutes. For ultra light blonde shades, leave the color on for up to 45 minutes as well. Nice `n easy - a perfect blend of tones for natural-looking color with amazing highlights and shine!
Step 3: Rinse and Gloss
Tip: for best results use a quarter-size amount for each application. Our exclusive colorseal conditioning gloss seals in healthy-looking color and adds intense shine!
- ideal for users who color every 4-6 weeks to help keep hair healthy-looking and ensure even color root to tip.
1. Apply Color
2. Time It
3. Rinse and Gloss
Tip: if your grays are really stubborn, it may be necessary to leave color on for up to 45 minutes. For ultra light blonde shades, leave the color on for up to 45 minutes as well.
Before You Color: 48 Hours in Advance
Clairol, A Division of P&G
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.73 Product in inches (LxWxH): 6.5x 3.6x 2.4
Item Code: 703630
Important: safety instructions
Hair colorants can cause allergic reactions which in rare instances can be severe. Tattoos may increase your risk of allergy, to reduce your risk follow these instructions:
Do not use this product at all if:
- You have already experienced any reaction to coloring products.
- You have sensitive, irritated or damaged scalp.
In these cases do not conduct the skin allergy test and consult a doctor before using any haircolor product.
Perform a skin allergy test 48 hours before each product use even if you have already used coloring products before.
Important safety warnings:
hair color products may cause allergic reactions, which in rare cases can be severe. Tattoos may increase the risk of allergy to this product. Conduct a skin allergy test 48 hours prior to each application, even if you have already used coloring products before. Remember to buy the product 48 hours in advance. Do not use this product if you have experienced any reaction to hair color products or have sensitive, irritated or damaged scalp. In these cases, do not conduct the skin allergy test and consult a doctor before using any hair color product. Read and follow instructions carefully. In rare cases, use of hair colorants has been associated with temporary or permanent skin depigmentation (skin lightening or loss of color). If you notice any skin depigmentation or other unexpected reaction such as pain or severe itching, discontinue use immediately.
Caution: this product contains ingredients that may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary test according to accompanying directions should first be made. This product must not be used for dyeing the eyelashes or eyebrows. To do so may cause blindness. Product not intended to be used on children. Keep out of reach of children.
Skin allergy test instructions
Must be performed 48 hours before you color your hair: you will need a cotton ball or swab, a plastic bowl and a plastic spoon.
- To open, unscrew the entire color-blend activator applicator bottle cap ( 2 ). (don't pull off the tab.) Then unscrew the color-blend formula cap (1).
- Mix small, equal parts of color-blend formula (1) and color-blend activator ( 2 ) in a plastic bowl. (for ultra light blonde #87, add 1 part of color-blend formula and 2 parts of color-blend activator.)
- Tightly recap both bottles.
- Apply mixture to a test area the size of a quarter in the bend of your elbow. Allow to dry. Use remaining mixture for strand test. Do not wash this area for 48 hours. During washing, protect with an adhesive bandage and remove it immediately after washing.
- Examine the test area during the next 48 hours. If no reaction occurs, you are ready to color. The absence of reaction to this test is no guarantee that an allergic reaction may not occur as a result of a future haircoloring process. However, this test represents an important precaution. Please consult a doctor if you have any doubts.
Note: if a rash, redness, burning or itching occurs you may be allergic. Stop. You must not use this product.
What to do if you have a reaction during or within the next 48 hours of coloring your hair if during coloring you experience:
- Any stinging or burning and/or rash, rinse immediately and discontinue use as this may be an indication of a more serious reaction. Do not color your hair again before consulting a doctor or seeking medical advice.
- Rapidly spreading skin rash, dizziness or faintness, shortness of breath and/or swelling eyes/face, rinse immediately and seek immediate medical attention. If after coloring or on the following days you experience problems, such as skin itching, skin rash, swelling to eyes/face, blistering and/or skin or scalp weeping seek immediate medical attention.
- This product contains ingredients including hydrogen peroxide, which may cause severe eye irritation and possible permanent eye injury. If any product gets into your eye, flush immediately with a large amount of lukewarm water and seek medical advice.
- We recommend removing contact lenses before applying haircolor. If you must wear contact lenses during application and if any product gets into your eye, remove the lens first, then flush immediately with a large amount of lukewarm water and seek medical advice.
- Never use haircolor on eyebrows or eyelashes or if your scalp is irritated or injured.
- Do not inhale or ingest product.
- Do not use if your hair has been colored with henna or metal dyes.
- Prepare and use the product in a well-ventilated area. If you experience inhalation difficulties, move to fresh air.
- Remove all metal objects from hair before and during coloring.
- Wear gloves and rinse hair well after application.
- Keep product in a cool place away from heat and light. Do not mix this colorant with any other product. Do not keep any unused mixed product. Do not leave the mixture in a closed bottle (bottle may expand or burst).
- Product not intended to be used on children.
- Keep all haircoloring products out of reach of children.
Do the strand test each time you color to determine optimal timing and color results. Perms, relaxers, previous color, and the sun can affect your results and timing.
You will need: scissors, tape and a clock.
- Cut a 1/4 inch wide strand from the darkest or grayest part of your dry hair close to the scalp and tape at the cut end.
- Completely cover the hair strand with the mixture remaining from the allergy test. Start timing.
- After 15 minutes, check the strand. If the strand is not the color you want, return it to the mixture and check the color every few minutes for up to 25 minutes. For extra light blonding, more intense color results, or to cover resistant grays, it may be necessary to leave the haircolor on for up to 45 minutes.
- Fill in your personal color time below:
my timing for desired color: _______ minutes.