- Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
- When using this product do not take more than directed. Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison control Center right away.
Each teaspoonful contains: sodium 6 mg
Packaged with tamper-evident bottle cap. Do not use if breakable ring is separated or missing.
Store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F).
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat