For external use only. Do not use this medication if you have very sensitive skin or if you are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product:
- Keep away from eyes, lips and mouth.
- Avoid any unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
- Avoid contact with hair or dyed fabric, including carpet and clothing which may be bleached by this product.
- This product may cause irritation, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling or possibly swelling.
- Skin irritation may occur. characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Mild irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration. If irritation becomes severe, discontinue use; if irritation persists, consult a doctor.
- Using other topical acne medication at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
For the treatment of acne.